Search results for query: *

• Users: Shuckle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

GEN VI: Looking for a Pinsirite

Looking for a Pinsirite. I can offer a 5 IV Torrent Froakie, 4 IV Mawile, or Xerneas or Yveltal. Let me know and we can negotiate. EDIT: Also got a 5 IV Eevee with wish, 5 iv gale wings fletchling, and a 5 iv snover i can offer
  2. S

GEN VI: Looking for Focus Sash and Life Orb

Looking for a Focus Sash and Life Orb. I can offer a 4 IV Shiny Gible for both of them.
  3. S

GEN VI: Looking for Joltik with atleast 3 IVs

Looking for a Joltik with atleast 3 IVs. I prefer that the IVs would be in Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. I can offer 3 IV Mawiles in return with attack, defense, special defense or with attack, special defense, and speed. FC: 1607 - 2458 - 9938
  4. S

Timid Protean Froakies

Hey everyone, I have a lot of freshly hatched Froakies with the hidden ability Protean. I got both male and female and all of them have a Timid nature. I'm looking for offers such as items, shinies, and exclusives. But I'll take any offer.
  5. S

Dream World Beldum (from BW2)

Hello everyone! I have a special Pokemon I am offering. In this thread, I am offering a Dream World Beldum from the Poke Radar. Yes, this Pokemon is legit! Questions: (Yes, I will answer these questions about this Beldum to make this trade thread more interesting!) Q1: Is this Dream World...
  6. S

Rate my first Competitive Team

Hey guys! I made my first competitive team and I was wondering if I could have some feedback. :) Infernape (M) @ Life Orb Ability: Blaze EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd Nature: Naive - Overheat - Close Combat - U-Turn - Stone Edge This guy is my lead and my Mixed Sweeper. I can...
  7. S

Rate My Team Please

Ummm. I need help with a Shuckle Stall team. Any tips? I need a stall team that is compatible with Shuckle. (the only Pokemon in my Shuckle stall team is a Shuckle and a Solrock. I really want to make this team because my favorite Pokemon is the star of the team...
  8. S

Returning to BMGf

Hey everyone! I haven't been online much for like 6 months.. I used to be an excellent trader here, and I used to run my own shop. I wonder if anyone here still remembers me. xD Anyways, I'm glad I came back and I hope I have a good time here. :) Sincerely, Shuckle
  9. S

Which deck should I pick?

Okay, i'm getting into these Pokemon TCG now and I decided that I wanted to buy a B&W deck. Which deck should I choose and why? I'm having a hard time with choosing which deck. Please help? (:
  10. S

Looking for: Female DW Pikachu

Looking for a female DW Pikachu with a Light Ball. I can offer a 10 ANIV Blaziken, Blastoise, or Zapdos in return. Please help? :)
  11. S

Giving ME Away!(A Shining Flawless Shuckle Giveaway) ~ CLOSED

Hey there, my name is Shuckle (username) and right now, the Pokemon I will be giving away is: MY FRIEND CODE: 0218 1964 0547 But it's not just any Shuckle, its a Shiny one. But its even more special because its FLAWLESS! RNG'd by: ARCEE so feel free to re-distribute it! Pokemon...
  12. S

WANT - Singing Pikachu (UT) ~ Jul. 30, 2011

I want and need an event Singing Pikachu that is UT and has been received on Jul. 30, 2011. I can offer any 2 Pokemon from my shop (Should be in signature link) for it. Oh and it has to be LEGIT! HAS TO BE RECEIVED ON JUL. 30, 2011! Please post if your offering and going to help. Thanks...
  13. S

Want - Relic Band, Statue, or Crown: Will offer flawless shinies. :)

Hey everyone, i'm looking for these items: Relic Band, Relic Statue, and Relic Crown. I'll accept as many as possible. Here is what I can offer: (All Pokemon i'm offering will be from my shop which is located in my signature.) IM ONLY OFFERING THE FLAWLESS/NEAR FLAWLESS ones from my shop...
  14. S

Getting a wierd glitch on my Bulbagarden Browser

Hey, I need help. You see, there is a wierd glitch on my Bulbagarden Browser. On this shop here (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f371/shuckles-cross-generation-mini-mall-106630/index28.html) I'm getting a wierd glitch that the page won't let me pass 28. I need to go to page 29 but it just stays at...
  15. S

Shuckle's Snivy Giveaway

GIVEAWAY Hey everyone, i'm Shuckle and I would like to giveaway a lot of Snivy. I was using the Masuda Method with a male Korean Bulbasaur and a female Snivy to get a shiny Snivy but no luck right now. And 2 and a half boxes are full of Snivy. So I would like to give em away. So just say a...
  16. S

WANT - Someone to EV Train my DW Charmander + Wise Glasses

I want and need someone to EV train my DW Charmander. I want the EV's to be 4 hp/252 Special Attack/252 Speed. I will offer anything from my shop (see link from my signature). I am also looking for an item called "Wise Glasses" so if anyone want to help me, please help.
  17. S

The Beatles RockBand WII - Anyone wanna play with me?

Lately barely people are online to play TBR (the beatles rockband). And I want to play TBR with a whole band. If you want to play with me in TBR online, post here and send me a PM as well with your friend code. My Friend Code for the Beatles rockband is: 0512-4357-2240
  18. S

Achievements and Awards?

I have a question about the achievements and awards. I saw them in my profile but it was empty. What are they for and how do you get them?
  19. S

WANT - Pichu

Hey guys, I would like a Pichu that is male ♂. I can offer a Ferroseed in return.
  20. S

WANT - Lucky Egg or Exp. Share

I need another Lucky Egg or an Exp. Share. I can offer legendaries for them. (Except GEN V legends)
Back
Top Bottom