• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

DW Females!

How about DW Ponyta [Flame Body] and Poochyena [Rattled -> Moxie] for that UT Shiny Charmander?
  2. T

IV'd tynamo—offer almost anything

could I get a quirky male with HP, Atk IVs for a GrassWhistle Cottonee?
  3. T

Previous Generation Madness

@Puppetmaster, sure @jmmL, sure, actually. UPDATE: Finally got 2 boxes worth of pokes over. I'll start breeding tomorrow.
  4. T

I'll take a Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, and Magnemite. As I said to Toady, this will be a few hours so I'll VM you when the pokes are ready. @Vixana Gothita for Chatot? Sounds good.
  5. T

Hm, I'd rather not something with HM moves. Offer anything else and we're good. I'd even take a Scraggy or Sandile. Actually, if you've got any spare Vullaby, I'll take one for one of the pokes you've requested and then you can trade me whatever for the other one. :)
  6. T

Sounds awesome. It'll be ready in a few hours. Sorry for the ridiculous delay but as we speak I'm only about a quarter way through what I plan to port over. :)
  7. T

After completing White vers and getting reasonably far on Black, I decided to take a break to check my boxes on Platinum which are stocked with a bunch of random breeding couples and some previous generation pokes which are *unobtainable in GEN V. In a few hours when I'm done breeding all this...
  8. T

and Gen V: Phiones

GEN V Munchlax? or Wynaut? or Aerodactyl? or GrassWhistle Prankster Cottonee? If any of those sound good, let me know. :)
  9. T

Offering: A lot of eggs w/ gen I-IV pokémon!

WOW MAN, YOU ARE AWESOME!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D
  10. T

Offering: A lot of eggs w/ gen I-IV pokémon!

I'll trade you some Shoal Salt* for an egg. *Sell to in Route 5 camper for $7000.
  11. T

UT Iris' Axew [Toys R Us 'Mystery Egg' Distribution]

Just checked the IVs* on the Pansage I have on my copy of White [my girlfriend has the other], and it's IV for Special Atk is 31. *Via the Cool Trainer in the Battle Subway.
  12. T

UT Iris' Axew [Toys R Us 'Mystery Egg' Distribution]

Willing to trade UT Cilan's Pansage from Toys R Us for the Axew. I ended up with two Pansages and Ash's Pidove, looking to complete the set. :) Pansage (Male) Move Set: Bullet Seed/Solar Beam/Dig/Bite Base stats: 12/6/6/6/6/5 Special Atk IV: 31 confirmed. More info...
  13. T

Anyone want an Acid Armor Frillish?

Male with water absorb please. :) FC in signature.
  14. T

Want any grass types. Any. Any. Any.

Did you still want those two Lils? :P
  15. T

I've got both of those [Lileep & Liligant] on my White Vers. FC is in signature. I can trade now if you'd like? :) Also, I'm giving away GrassWhistle Prankster Cottonee, if you want one, I'd be willing to part with it for any box fodder you're trying to get rid of a.k.a. anything, but I figure...
  16. T

Petilil/Lilligant [Your choice] and Lileep for Chikorita and Cyndaquil? [If you want only GEN IV or lower pokes, let me take a look on my platinum vers when I get home to see what I've got to offer on there.]
  17. T

Offering: GrassWhistle Prankster Cottonee

Let the trading begin. Let me update my sig with my new FC and then I'll wait in WiFi Room for people to come in. :)
  18. T

Thats a mighty generous offer of you, but unless you have multiple eevees, it's all good. You can just catch a random 'mon and I'll trade. I'm mostly just trying to get rid of these, the offering suggestions are just there if anyone either has extras or just plain doesn't care about getting rid...
  19. T

Whoa whoa whoa. I am so sorry guys. I was on unannounced hiatus for a bit. I can get to these on Friday, April 29 from 2PM-11PM PST.
  20. T

Snivy, Zorua, and Tepig Eggs FREE

Snivy for GrassWhistle Prankster Cottonee? [Nature of your choosing, but unfortunately since they're all hatched, I can't nickname] White FC in sig. :)
Back
Top Bottom