Search results for query: *

1. X

Looking For: Flawless, Egg Move Sandile (non-shiny)

I'm looking for a flawless Sandile with a beneficial nature; Adamant preferably. Preferred egg moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang are priorities, Pursuit is a bonus. For Trade: I have many flawless/near-flawless shinies, many with egg moves. I also have many soft-reset events with real nice...
  2. X

Interesting Pokemon: Whether it be IV-Bred, Shinies, Egg Moves, Events, and More.

I'm looking for rare, interesting Pokemon of all species. I just ask that everything is legitimate. What catches my attention most are IV-bred shinies with egg moves and beneficial nature, and very rare events. Other things that catch my attention are egg move shinies and hard to obtain (but...
  3. X

IV-Bred Beat Up Whimsicott

I have very, very much to offer on my old shop: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f371/matts-event-shiny-pok%C3%A9mon-shop-generation-v-soon-108512/
  4. X

I'm Here to Take All of Your Shinies and Event Pokémon.

Yes, every single one 'o them. If they are not on my shop's list, and they're also untouched, I want it. I can go on and on about what I have to offer. You could also just go to my shop and see what I have. If it's a shiny with a beneficial nature, I'll trade you a rarity or two...
  5. X

Matt's Event and Shiny Pokémon Shop (Generation-V Soon)

I apologize I haven't been around, my mom passed away. I'll be returning soon with Generation-V trades. Generation-IV Shop V-Generation coming soon. Please be patient, I sometimes get a little overwhelmed in trades. I have both a job and classes, and would love to set up trading times...
  6. X

Contest for Crazy IV'd Event Pokemon

Contest for: I'm looking for: Current winner: Please use White FC
  7. X

Events with Awesome IVs and Natures

This is a Generation-IV trade offer. I can guarantee you that all of these are 100% Legitimate. They are not simply "Legal". Everything traded away will be a cloned copy of the original. Event Pokemon with Great Natures and IVs: If you're interested: I'm not always available on...
  8. X

GTS Distribution using DNS Servers

How To: -The first step is to modify the usual Wi-Fi configuration so that GTS will connect to our server instead of Nintendo's. -In your DS's wifi settings (accessible at the bottom of the Continue screen on your Pokémon game), assuming you've already got a connection to your local wireless...
  9. X

Shines, Events, PKRS, TMs, Items, Berries

Looking For: Rare Events, foreign Events, Flawless Pokémon, egg move Pokémon, Other Pokémon of value, One Qualot Berry. *Everything that is For Trade is cloned. Shinies Available: Events Available: Egg Move Pokémon Available Other Valuables: TMs /...
  10. X

April Fools Jester Pikachu

I'd love, love to get my hands on this. I have many things available on Soul Silver that I can migrate over. Clones are okay, hacks are not. Please use White Friend Code.
  11. X

Battle Tower Team for 100 Streak

I completed my Pokéathlon Trainer Card star yesterday, and now I'm shooting for my final star. I'm down for simply borrowing a team, or seeking help. I effed up by transferring my main Pokémon to Black and White, so I've had to start over. I'm also fine with flawless Pokémon I can...
  12. X

Every Nature of Non-English Ditto

I've been doing some intense breeding, and wanted to incorporate The Masuda Method into it. Looking For Any Foreign Ditto of the Following Natures: For Trade: Make a request of: Items / TMs / Berries / Balls Egg Moves / Shinies / Events Shinies Available: Egg Move Pokémon...
  13. X

Want: Shinies /// Offering: Shinies, Events, Egg Moves

Looking For: *shiny UT Slugma / Magcargo - any nature, will be an EV'd egg-hatching whore *shiny UT Dratini / Dragonair - any nature, will be an EV'd HM-slave shiny UT Wingull / Pelliper - any nature, will be an EV'd HM-slave shiny UT Smeargle - any nature, will be an EV'd HM-slave shiny UT...
  14. X

Offering: Flawless Adamant Egg Move Teddiursa

Teddiursa all UT Adamant / Likes to thrash about. Ability: Quick Feet Lick Fake Tears Close Combat (egg move) Crunch (egg move) I went through 31 generations of these fellows to come out with these. -_- They are all female and nicknamed "Version.02" for a reason --- Looking For...
  15. X

Offering: Teddiursa Extravaganza

Teddiursa all nicknamed "Version.02" all Adamant all like to thrash about egg moves: Crunch, Close Combat all Untouched all PKRS infected all Female - males only go to close friends or real good offers I bred these with 2 Teddiursa who were both Adamant and like to thrash about. I...
  16. X

(Many) Adamant UT Teddiursa with egg moves Chrunch and Close Combat - PKRS

I chain bred Lucario to Snubble for Close Combat, and Snubble to Teddiursa for Crunch. I just started breeding a male and female Adamant Teddiursa both with Everstones, so I'm breeding for good EVs and IVs. I can also infect any Teddiursa with <b>PKRS.</b> I'll be available to trade starting...
  17. X

Looking for a bunch of events!

I have a lot to offer. Pokerus, Master Ball, Plates, Incences, TMs, training items, etc. I can attach those to the list below. Looking For: Events, the more rare the better. Let me know what you have. What I can offer For Trade: All Untouched and 100% Legit: One item attached to ONE...
Back
Top Bottom