Search results for query: *

1. Johny_lovin_it

Should the Pokemon Company re-release older films in theaters again?

You know, sometimes anime movies going to the big screen happens only for like 2 or 3 days like Bleach or Death Note for example. So wouldn't it be fine to have the pokemon movies in theatres just for one or 2 days? And the weekends sounds perfect because there's no school. And what about the...
  2. Johny_lovin_it

Should the Pokemon Company re-release older films in theaters again?

It would be nostalgic just like watching Star Wars Episode 1. I don't care about 3D mainly cuz' it ain't as effective as playing Nintendo 3DS. I just want to sit behind the theater seats and watch em' all! ^^
  3. Johny_lovin_it

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Yeah I think it is clear most fans like the two paring more than Misty and Ash. I forward Ash and May too!
  4. Johny_lovin_it

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I'd pick that green haired biker chick from the bridge episode. SHE'S HOT!!
  5. Johny_lovin_it

Favorite and Least Favorite Gym Leaders?

Sabrina because she had a lot of background. Least favorite... idk, I guess Wattson cuz' he didn't use any of his Hoenn Pokemon in the gym battle. He got a Elektrike at least.
  6. Johny_lovin_it

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Grass: Ivysaur Water: Totadile Fire: Blaziken
  7. Johny_lovin_it

Impact on your life?

The first movie made an impact of my life with Pokemon. Emotions can be such a powerful thing in life.
  8. Johny_lovin_it

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

There's a lot of animal related pokemon and it's hard to believe there is so many! O_O
  9. Johny_lovin_it

Ghettos in the Pokemon World

Veridian city could be a cool ghetto city to see Pokemon around to get into serious trouble. Or I just remembered seeing a fan made pokemon movie trailer where Celadon City is where Pokemon illegal fighting is going on underground. Now that would be a ghetto city to behold!
  10. Johny_lovin_it

Ideas For New Pokemon

Now that I think about it, there should be giant pokemon related to Godzilla monsters! That would be bad ass! >:D
  11. Johny_lovin_it

Pokémon-Related Dreams

I've had a pokemon related dream when I was a kid and I still do. I want my fictional character in the show. :D
  12. Johny_lovin_it

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread If Pokemon were real, then our world would be very dangerous. O_O Still would be cool though.
  13. Johny_lovin_it

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

My three favorite are Pikachu, Abra, Omastar, Kabutops, Larvitar, and Manaphy. But my all time favorite cutest of all is Larvitar! ^^
  14. Johny_lovin_it

Questions and Suggestions Thread

Could I suggest a thread where we battle each other? Just for fun and imagination? Or how about a vs. kind of thing? I think that is where we vote who could win against who. What do you think?
  15. Johny_lovin_it

Fourteenth Pokémon movies coming to UK DVD April 9: Both films to be released on DVD

Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movies coming to UK DVD April 9: Both films to be released on My favorite movie is Jirachi Wishmaker! ^^
  16. Johny_lovin_it

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

You know I researched what an omanyte is and it is an ammonite. Interesting, isn't it? And Kabutops is similarly to how Kabuto is based on horseshoe crabs, it resembles eurypterids, prehistoric arthropods which hunted in seas and rivers and are believed to have been related to modern horseshoe...
  17. Johny_lovin_it

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 24 and still love Pokemon with a passion. ^^
  18. Johny_lovin_it

VG Weekly Poll #24 Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

My two favorite are Omastar and Kabutops! YEAH! XD
  19. Johny_lovin_it

Pokémon Anime General Chat - Talk about non-Anime things!

Re: Pokémon Anime General Chat - Talk about anything! I have a question! Whoever watches or reads Negima, do any of you think Asuna was derived from Sailor Moon? They look similar with the pigtails and the bells tied on.
  20. Johny_lovin_it

Introducing the Bulbagarden Mentor Program!

Funny thing, I've registered here before in February 2011 and I haven't used it. Heh... I feel it is time to rectify that. I want to join and talk about the amazing world of Pokemon! But wait, I've been a member for almost a year and yet I haven't done anything. Does it still make me a veteran...
Back
Top Bottom