Search results for query: *

1. A

Looking a MALE smeargle

Now mind you, this isn't just ANY smeargle. He has to know metal burst and sucker punch. I'll breed you a nice pokemon or provide some other egg move pokemon (or item) in return.
  2. A

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

Sorry for my absence lately. I don't even know where the old thread is. Thankfully I saved the list soooo yeah. If we had a previous trade agreement and you still want to trade, let me know. I'll post all of the pokemon I have up for trade so you guys can look. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE I NOW HAVE...
  3. A

Eevees and Charmanders TAKE THEM!

So I'm breeding for a shiny eevee and charmander...which means I have a billion and three of each. Please just state what gender and nature you want and I'll see if I have. Obviously non are shiny, but seriously just take 'em.
  4. A

Looking for a shiny Vulpix...

The title pretty much explains the situation. I am looking for a Female shiny vulpix (perferably named Silver) I would be willing to offer anything in my thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=98800. Thank you for your time
  5. A

Good morning

Salutations, My name is Artemis (not really) and I've finally worked up the courage to join this neat forum. My activity may falter at times due to the fact that I run my own forum & I've recently begun college. I love to roleplay and battle, x3 so be expecting to see threads of those nature...
  6. A

Offering: Events/shinies Take a look?

Okay so I recently aquired a new platinum game ( my old one was stolen) and on that platinum was EVENT POKEMON! I was really surprised. I went up to the person who I has bought the game off of (from my church) and asked why he had sold such a great game. His answer? "I'm bored and I hate...
Back
Top Bottom