Search results for query: *

1. Kiyomaro

What do you do with Pokemon cards?

Been playing competitively since 2015. I have a small collection I care for, but I don't really care for collecting all that much in the general sense. I mostly just try to keep it to what I need for my decks. I'm not even great at organizing where my playable cards are so it's probably for the...
  2. Kiyomaro

Character customization

I'm not entirely satisfied with the customization options, but at least we can wear glasses now. Finally. This is a huge plus from me, so thanks Game Freak for that at the very least.
  3. Kiyomaro

(Spoilers) The fate of Nebby?

I used it on my team for the rest of the main story and a little bit of post-game, but I think I'm keeping it boxed now that I have my last in-game team slot filled up by my Dragonite. Sorry, Nebby. I like the idea of everyone in this thread that commented that they gave Lillie's Poke Doll to...
  4. Kiyomaro

How do you feel about the SOS mechanic?

With its current state at least, I hate it. It wouldn't be so much of a struggle if there weren't so many SOS-exclusive Pokemon, at least. Wes and Michael could throw their Poke Balls entirely fine when there were two targets, what's wrong with the SM protagonist? Did the Snag Machine add in...
  5. Kiyomaro

Do you think that It is a time for BW023, and BW024, and for the entire banned episodes to appear?

If TV Tokyo were to eventually release it (and that's if they ever do), there'd have to be a good reason to do so. I can't see them releasing 'banned' episodes like this out of the blue. Really, I'd say the best bet would probably be to wait until we get around to having Game Freak make BW remakes.
  6. Kiyomaro

Your Favorite New Creepy/Weird Pokedex Entries in Sun and Moon~

Add me to the list of having Primeape's Sun entry being my favorite, too. It's just so relatable that Primeape is like that; I totally understand where it's coming from.
  7. Kiyomaro

Shall we try to reach a consensus on the Player Character names?

I'm a pretty big Pokespe fan (even with all of its flaws), but I've always loved the naming conventions of just naming the protagonists after the game titles. It keeps things simple, really. One of my biggest pet peeves with the Pokemon fandom is when people act as if the gameverse protagonists...
  8. Kiyomaro

Favorite character [SPOILERS]

Definitely Lillie. Her dealing with an abusive mother hit a little close to home with me, so I adore that Game Freak went with tackling a story like this. It made me stop to think about abuse as a thematic element, while it's not new to Pokemon, was definitely handled really well here. She's had...
  9. Kiyomaro

Has Mystery Dungeon Gone Into a Dork Age?

Having just finished PSMD... Yeah, I'm left feeling a bit unsatisfied. It's definitely a large leap above Gates at least, that's for sure. Maybe I would feel different if Gates wasn't a thing, since the whole climax of the plot seemed to borrow a lot from what the plot to Gates had? Back when...
  10. Kiyomaro

Super Mystery Dungeon Partner Appreciation Thread

I'm not sure if I'd say I like PSMD's partner over PMD2's, but that's probably just me saying that because PMD2's ending tugged at my heartstrings a lot more than PSMD's did. I am definitely appreciative of how the partner seemed to be a lot more fleshed out as an individual character though...
  11. Kiyomaro

Your newest purchase or gift

Aside from food, I ordered the recently released Dragonite Pokecen plush!
  12. Kiyomaro

What are you most looking forward to right now?

Being done with all of my school work for the semester
  13. Kiyomaro

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Kool-aid Bursts with some spicy-sweet chili Dorito's.
  14. Kiyomaro

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Went to the grocery door to get some juice and soda.
  15. Kiyomaro

Undone type combinations

All I want is an Electric/Dragon-type. Zekrom exists, which I love, but it's not quite what I want. I'm thinking more along the lines of something that would be a pseuedo-legendary rather than a box legend. I know Mega Ampharos also exists, but... yeah, still not quite there. Before XY...
  16. Kiyomaro

Generation VI: The Future

Do you think that the games will branch out to something similar to whatever Ash-Greninja is and have Pokemon 'evolve' to take the traits of their trainer, or will that remain an anime-only feature?
  17. Kiyomaro

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Here's me with my Cherish Ball pendant as well as my holiday Pikachu plush-- we match!
  18. Kiyomaro

Are You In Other Fandoms?

I'm not sure if I would say that I'm particularly in any other fandoms at the moment, if you mean being actively participating in them. There's Zatch Bell, I guess, but that's such a small fandom it's practically nonexistent and it really feels like my few friends and I make up the entire...
  19. Kiyomaro

Reason behind your username

I just got it from Chikorita, since I signed up for a lot of websites with that as my username about 9 years ago. I just gave myself the nickname Chika, sorta based off what Chikorita sounds like in the anime, and it stuck. When possible, I like using it as my username since that's what I prefer...
  20. Kiyomaro

Coffee, Tea or none?

Neither; I'm a very picky eater. I'll just have some juice and I'm all set.
Back
Top Bottom