Search results for query: *

• Users: Kiyomaro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kiyomaro

Favorite aspects of the Pokemon franchise?

One of the cool things about Pokemon is that the franchise itself is so huge and is made up of many different parts. It's part of why it has such a universal appeal! From top to bottom, what're your favorite aspects of it? My list'd go: Main games Pokespe TCG (I'm just starting to get into...
  2. Kiyomaro

What features from the old games would to like to return in future installments?

Simple enough. Of all the features that didn't get carried on into 5th gen, are there any in particular that you'd like to see again? Before it turns /thread, try to say things aside from the Pokewalker/Walking Pokemon/Touch Screen Menu/Auto-run/Pokeathlon from HGSS. I think most people would...
  3. Kiyomaro

Contest I'm on a boat! Vermilion VS Olivine VS Slateport VS Lilycove VS Canalave VS Castelia!

Battle between the port towns of each region! Vermilion City is Kanto's representative having the S.S. Anne normally bring you to the Sevii Islands. Also known for having a Pokemon Fan Club. Olivine City from Johto has the S.S. Aqua bring you all the way to Kanto! Known for its iconic...
  4. Kiyomaro

Wild JOLTIK appeared!

(I'm going to slightly miss the CAPSLOCK in BW, haha.) Anyways, hey there. I guess it's about time to join since I've been stalking the forum way too much for all of the BW pre-release stuff. I've been using Bulbapedia as a resource for years, I remember looking up tons of info on it before...
Back
Top Bottom