Search results for query: *

1. W

Do you use the vending machines in the game?

Re: Do you use the vending machinies in the game? I prefer Moomoo milks. They restore more HP, are easier to buy and are also cheap.
  2. W

Easiest/Most Frustrating Gym Puzzle?

Snowpoint was the hardest. The puzzle was really hard, and it restarted every exit. >_> Excluding Olivine, allt the first gyms' puzzles were the easiest.
  3. W

Contest Raichu VS Pikachu

Raichu. I hate Pikachu with passion, it's horribly overrated, like Pichu.
  4. W

Contest Mankey vs Klang vs Metapod vs Rapidash

It's finally the time for a battle between Rapidash, Metapod, Klang and Mankey! Which one do you prefer, and why? Who would win in a battle? Which design do you prefer? Which one is your favourite, and which is the least favourite?
  5. W

Wierd evolutions?

Dewott -> Samurott It's because of the drastic change in anathomy of these both, but their themes are similiar. There were very few drastic evolutions in BW. Most of the evolution stages are smaller versions of the evolved forms, like Gothitelle, Reuniclus or Vanilluxe.
  6. W

Shiny Pokemon That Look Exactly Like Their Normal Counterparts

I love Shiny Mothim. Finding it is really tough, as I have to check which one is which all the time, and I have a chance to hatch a stupid Wormadam (Whose colors are almost the same as her shiny, too). >_<
  7. W

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) Actually Iceland is way warmer than all of its conterparts on the same latitude. Winter temperature there can be just around -1 C or -2 C, but in many parts of Russian Siberia (roughly at the same latitude) there can be even -30 to -60...
  8. W

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) Actually, the Sinnoh's northeastern part could be heated with warm currents and the volcano, and Snowpoint could be cooled with cold currents. Hoenn is a too tropical region to be frost for sure, it might even not have significant winter...
  9. W

VOTE: vB3 or vB4?

You can actually close the blog sidebar, but tweets are a bit annoying. The profiles also seem to be pretty weird now. I prefer VB's appearence strongly, but I think it's a tie. VB4 is convenient as much as VB3 for me, but VB3 wasn't bad.
  10. W

Your First Pokemon Capture

Gen 1: Idk. Gen 2: Sentret. Gen 3: Wurmple. Gen 4: Idk. Gen 5: Venipede. That was actually the only Pokemon I wanted to catch until the Desert Resort, where I caught Sigilyph and Maractus.
  11. W

Create-an-Ability

Nutrient Drain Makes every attack absorb 7% of damage, but makes it weaker by 1/3. Draining moves now restore 57% of damage. Hard Beak Powers up Peck, Drill Peck and Pluck by 25%. Solid Body Raises Defense when hit. Ambush On the first turn, attacks have 45% chance to make the foe flinch.
  12. W

Ummmm...

>_< I haven't noticed it was moved to a different page. Stupid me. Sorry for bothering.
  13. W

Ummmm...

Can I change my name now? Is this excluded in the updated forum?
  14. W

Did you survive Ghetsis?

He wasn't that tough. I didn't use Zekrom, just had a few problems with Hydreigon but his other Pokemon weren't troublesome.
  15. W

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

I tried soft-resetting for a shiny Volcarona for around 2,500 times and it was always regular. Then I screwed it. I prefer MM and double grass RE's.
  16. W

So who's gotten pokerus before

I caught it in Route 216 in both Platinum and Pearl. O_O Then I got it thousands of times by GTS negotiation and regular GTS.
  17. W

Which one was cooler?

Blue, because I have never played Red. I have a habit of buying the "Second" versions. Blue, Silver, Pearl, White...
  18. W

Contest invincibles> Spiritomb Vs Eelektross Vs Sableye

Re: invencibles> Spiritomb Vs Elektross Vs Sableye Spiritomb. I absolutely love its design and battle use.
  19. W

Misleading Moves

I don't get why Megahorn is Bug-type. Only one Bug-type can learn it...
  20. W

Blind-sided by levels?

That.65.Altaria.Cotton Guard.Refresh.Dragon Pulse. TERROR.
Back
Top Bottom