Search results for query: *

1. D

You Know You're A Pokemon Fan When...

Just post how you know when you're a huge pokenerd I know it whenever we discuss the Japanese Archipelago in AP World History and I'm thinking... Orange Islands!!!
  2. D

Flaweless Ditto

I can offer a mienfoo with knock off, vital throw, smelling salt and endure as well as a makuhita with either revenge, bullet punch, counter and detect or wide guard, revenge, foresight and feint.
  3. D

Makuhita

I need a makuhita for breeding purposes. I can trade very little but I can try to get you something
  4. D

Guest Posting

I have recently had the idea that guests who view the sight not as users could post limited amounts of posts per day. They would also have restricted access and no vm feature. This would not only allow the threads to reach more people, but also give guests more of a taste of whatt the forums...
  5. D

Egg Move Daddy's

I'm looking for many egg move parents in order to breed good egg moves. This list will be updated often, but here's what I need at the moment. Makuhita= Preferably trained to a decent level Tyrogue/ Hitmonchan/ Hitmonlee= Same as makuhita I don't have much to offer, but I can offer an egg...
  6. D

A Rekindled Flame

A Rekindled Flame It was a time when trainers and pokemon grew apart, when the government stopped sending trainers, when the pokemon became to feral. A time when the towns closed their doors to the pokemon and let the beasts grow larger and larger, and more wild until the only ones kept were...
  7. D

The Quote Game

Okay, the rules are for every player to post a quote, be it famous or just something funny. It can be from a book, movie song, T.V show, etc. I'll start. "You want it? I'll give it to you. I've already killed one fat boy. I bet you're a liar, but I'm not. I'm good at killing fat boys. I like...
  8. D

Jolly Shiny Aerodactyl

Will offer evd gyarados, shiny treecko, and various egg moves. Will also custom egg move or transfer to gen v
  9. D

Ev'd Gyarados

This little guy has been with me for a long time, but sadly he no longer fits in with my team. Gyarados Moveset Dragon Dance Waterfall Ice Fang Earthquake EV's 252 Attack 252 Speed 6 HP Nature: Adamant I would like a shiny pokemon, preferably good IV's and nature. If there is an egg move on the...
  10. D

TRU Arceus

TRU UT Arceus Level 100 Looking for any good natured shiny that is UT and if possible, good IV's. However, I will consider other good pokemon. CAN TRANSFER TO BLACK AND WHITE BUT I WANT THE TRADED POKEMON FOR GENERATION FOUR!
  11. D

Shiny ralts and shiny treecko

Offering Ralts: Nickname, Minerva (shiny) Moveset: Growl Shadow Ball Nature: Modest UT Treecko: Nickname, Follum (shiny) Moveset: Giga Drain Cut Rest Leer Nature: Timid UT Wanted Treecko: Nickname, Follum...
  12. D

What was your best moment in your life?

Mine was probably pitching a perfect game in order to win district baseball championships. Its stupid, but hey, I'm only 14. What about you forum people?
  13. D

Someone to make me a sprite

I'm not sure if this is a request anyone will grant but I would like someone to make my team. It's a shiny smeargle, a shiny metagross, a shiny charizard, a shiny gardevoir, a shiny milotic and a shiny tyranitar. I'm new to this but how can I pay anyone to make this for me? By the way, none of...
  14. D

Need: help to evolve my shiny milotic

Soneone to evolve my milotic. I can trade egg moves or a timid starmie with psychic, thunderbolt, recover and ice beam.
  15. D

Shiny Ralts and EV'd Gyarados

Ralts is quirky and the gyarados is adamant with 252 atk, 252 speed and 6 defense. I would like a shiny, good natured gen V pokemon in return
  16. D

EV Training Services

I can offer egg moves from my shop and if you can clone, a copy of the pokemon.
  17. D

EVERYONE: A Whole New World

Chapter 1 Please comment! I'm new at writing fanfics. I stood there, watching the basketballs bounce with a hypnotic rhythm on the ground. It was almost magical… well maybe to another person. I'm not too good at basketball. Or baseball. Or soccer. Or any sport, for that matter. I'm decent...
  18. D

Shiny Ralts

I would like a gen V shiny in return
  19. D

Du Sundavar Freohr and Danfriguy97's Giant Egg Move Shop

Hello and welcome to our corner of the Shop Subcenter! What we will be offering for all of you pokemon players is egg moves! Yay! Here is what we have, as of now! There will be many more to come and you may ask for specific natures or a custom egg move if you would like… Eevee: Wish and...
  20. D

Liking Pokemon

Is it dumb to like pokemon as a kid? I mean, as an older kid. Poeple always make fun of me, so now I hide it, sorta. Is it like, dumb, to like it and should I not? Give any opinions on this, please :/
Back
Top Bottom