Search results for query: *

1. S

Spring Giveaway

I'd want one. IGN: Natasha FC: 3582-9360-8813. Timezone: GMT +8
  2. S

Japanese Shiny Genesect For English Shiny Genesect

Shiny Genesect is only available in Japanese as no legit English Shiny Genesect events exist.
  3. S

offering victini and arceus

I have both Shaymin and Meloetta. May I have information on Arceus and Victini, like which event they came from, nature, etc.
  4. S

Shiny Arceus clones, French regular Darkrai, LF: SPECIFIC SHINIES

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, French regular Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendaries Ok :) I'll get to cloning, please give me a moment.
  5. S

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, French regular Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendaries Ok, I'll clone and transfer. Just so you know, it's not Gen VI native though if that would be an issue.
  6. S

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, French regular Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendaries I got a Shiny Mesprit, Shiny Articuno, Shiny Zapdos, or Shiny Moltress. Whichever one you want for one of the Arceuses.
  7. S

2 Darkrai + 7 Darkrai codes (EU) + others for trade

I have a 6IV Timid Shiny Shaymin. It's not Gen VI native if you're fine with that. I would appreciate it if you can give me the Darkrai as a Pokemon since I don't have an EU game. I would want Timid if possible, if not, I'll take whatever you have.
  8. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

It was in a Masterball alright, but I don't think it's an Event. The event one would be in a red ball(Cherish). Shiuld this one be legit, it should be the one from HeartGold or SoulSilver.
  9. S

Diancie Codes

I can get you either Suicune or Entei in shiny form for one code.
  10. S

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

I'd love to have one, I can get you a stoutland.
  11. S

The Pokémon ORAS Pre-Order Bonus/Limited Edition Thread

Hope you were able to preorder with figure. I was able to preorder in Glorietta when the preorder was announced, sadly I won't be able to get it on launch day since it is far from where I am.
  12. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Diancie Glitch? I wonder if anyone else had been experiencing this. My brother redeemed the Diancie Serial Code and everytime he gets it from the Pokemon Center, none of its IVs are guaranteed to be perfect. Diancie is supposed to have at least 3 perfect IVs since it is a non breedable Legendary.
  13. S

The Pokémon ORAS Pre-Order Bonus/Limited Edition Thread

To be specific, the same ones as the ones given out in Japan. Also I'm sure that it is the pre-order bonus for Datablitz, not sure for other stores though.
  14. S

Looking for Diancie, Can give Shiny Gengar Code

You register my friend code on your 3DS then I register your friend code on my 3DS then we go online in the game then we should see each other under the "Friends" Category. Then we can now trade. I trade you the Diancie for some random Pokemon then you send me the Gengar Code.
  15. S

Looking for Diancie, Can give Shiny Gengar Code

I don't have a Diancie Download Code, but I do have a couple of Diancies. Are you interested?
  16. S

ORAS demo

Really wish that NoA would announce the method to get the demo for US already, it's been forever. Japan already has 2 distributions. Or at least make the codes region free so in case you got the one for Norway or you know someone from Europe/Japan who have access to the codes.
  17. S

Events in the Remakes

I like that idea, it's something I believed in as a kid. Or the triangle island would be good as well.
  18. S

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I think that mountain you're talking about is actually the Ice Cave where you save the Abomasnow from Team Flare. Anyways, I hope that they will have Zekrom and Reshiram and make it possible to get them shiny this time. I really like Reshiram's shiny form.
  19. S

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

I don't really like Brendan's new design. It makes him look more naive. Also with Shelly's design, she used to look better in my opinion.
  20. S

ORAS demo

Really hope that US will have it like Finland and those other European Countries where you just have to register your email. Well, they should do that since it's been so long and still no announcement for US.
Back
Top Bottom