Search results for query: *

1. CrystaI

DISCUSSION: Writing Mentally Ill Characters

Just my two cents. First thing first, this very concept of "mental health" in the Real-World, together with all the fancy acronymic disease and disorder names, only has its history of approximately a century or so. This is also true for Psychology (or more correctly speaking, Psychiatry) being...
  2. CrystaI

Pokémon being called it

This is the problem of English grammar and cultural issue of personal relationship with the addressed subject. This isn't the problem of Pokemon nor their sentience. Pokemon or not, the answer to the question of is addressing any non-human creature as "it" insulting or not, is really just like...
  3. CrystaI

Preview Detective Pikachu

I better not getting involve with all these hyper-realistic monster insect talks. Who knows what it may end up pointing to something like these? (Sorry I'm already pointing to it......)
  4. CrystaI

It is a late reply to this thread, but TBH, this movie really grew onto me! Although I do have some issues with the designs of the hyper-realistic pokemons, as I personally have an own artistic realm and norm when trying to convert cartoonish characters or drawings into photorealistic artwork...
  5. CrystaI

A hyper-realistic Pikachu like Rocket the Raccoon...... I'm very interested in this.
  6. CrystaI

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Back at the time when I was productive with my fic, it was mostly at places where it has absolute isolation. Note that it is not necessarily alone free of people, but rather completely free of distraction. Most of the time it was in my personal bedroom, but when no one is at home anywhere...
  7. CrystaI

The Fanfic Ground is quite quiet recently. Does anyone still continue writing their fic nowadays? I finally had my Real-Life settled. Within the next weekend I may able to queeze some time for my long halted fic.
  8. CrystaI

What do you think a "Pokémon Master" really is?

It is a meaningless title. For the reasons of: 1. No one other than Ash used this term. 2. No one other than Ash know this term. 3. Everyone other than Ash deemed Champion be the greatest title and there is nothing more greater than that. Even in the RGB game, when you beat Lance and become the...
  9. CrystaI

Exception is a way of breaking the rules, but just without declaring face-on to the rule-maker "Hey this rule sucks, I'm going to ignore it, and don't dare try to impose that onto me because I'm in a special condition where enforcement of such rule is inhumane, and if you dare to do so then you...
  10. CrystaI

Bond Phenomenon

That is such a strange comment. Does that oppositely mean everything before GenVI looks incomplete, where they need some form of artistic redemption? Though this is all down to subjective aesthetic taste. And I hereby exert my right of silence when it comes to questioning the choice and...
  11. CrystaI

Bond Phenomenon

"Seriously" in the wrong direction, in my opinion. Nowadays my opinion for this gimmick still remains the same since its introduction. Instead of creating this new power-up out of thin air specifically for this one individual pokemon hold by one single individual trainer not shared within its...
  12. CrystaI

HELP: How would you include superpowers in Pokemon World?

Am I the only one getting the My Hero Academy vibe from this comment?
  13. CrystaI

When it comes to writing, I'll present you a "golden maxim" favored by the Americans and Chinese. "FUCK THE RULES! I AM THE RULES!!"
  14. CrystaI

HELP: How would you include superpowers in Pokemon World?

This: Pokemon ReBUSRT If you do not know this (probably not... because this is something very infamous across Pokemon manga fandom), this is a shounen battle manga featuring human characters utilizing superpower of Pokemons, by transforming into some kind of Pokemorph-equivalents using an item...
  15. CrystaI

@unrepentantAuthor That is quite a strict review... Though understandable, if one review the show through this lens called "realism" (I mean specifically Real-Life realism). To be fair, if one incorporates Real-Life realism into the review, then not just Code Geass, basically every single...
  16. CrystaI

Why Code Geass is not a pass? I'm the opposite opinion for this. I rewatched 4 times and I still get supreme enjoyment from it. May be it is just me, but I think watching a brainy badass overwhelming his opponent smartly and strategically is much more enjoyable than watching a brainless badass...
  17. CrystaI

You are that remaining 1%.
  18. CrystaI

Everyone's anime watchlist are 99% "old" animes more than 5 year history... No one interested in any new title produced within the recent 5 years?
  19. CrystaI

Curiosity out of the blue. Can we the fanfic writer deemed ourselves criminals, for breaking the copyright law of using a company's intellectual property without the said company's permission?
Back
Top Bottom