Search results for query: *

1. N

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey, everyone! After playing a mafia game on the forum on which I'm currently spending most of my time, I thought I'd check on my old scumfriends. Is anyone currently populating The War Room from the era of games that I was part of? Basically, does anyone remember me?
  2. N

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Night 3: Ned Dead Redemption 21/08/14 There were no other votes except the ones against me, and the voters were Life and you, Hippowdon, after Leggo backed out due to the claim. Side note YAY I don't have to worry about seeming scummy anymore! Even though I'm dead...
  3. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Night 3: Ned Dead Redemption 21/08/14 I had a post, but it was too late. Also, yay, you know I was telling the truth now! Even though I'm dead...
  4. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 But I'm not afraid of death, is the main point that statement proved. Now who else has been acting strangely...
  5. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 I am pleased that though another one of us is down, it wasn't, like, the cop/doctor/other significant power role. And I am sorry that I have been forgetting about this and being too lazy to actually end up writing anything. That said, I don't...
  6. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Night 2: Cut Every Corner 18/08/14 No Lynch(user) and No Lynch(term) was how it was done back in my main time as a mafia game player. I chose the name to mess with people's heads, but it's ingrained too deeply into my identity now, so I'm going to be keeping it. In...
  7. N

The Situation Room 2.0

I just thought of what would be a interesting experiment to do: an All Eyes Closed mafia game. Where, basically, the players know their alliance, and can target someone at night, but don't know what their targeting is actually doing until it is revealed through some means that are to be...
  8. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 2: No Moe Suffering 16/08/14 Thank you, I just wanted to make sure I knew the reasoning before doing what would be potentially jumping onto a bandwagon blind. Vote: Midorikawa. Hopefully we will at least get something happening from this. No action is honestly not...
  9. N

Mafia Mafia-Day One

Unvote: HumanDawn After reading your and Lucina's posts, I honestly trust you are both innocent. But to get people to (hopefully)actually talk, Vote: Leggo. I mean, come on, only four people of ten have posted thus far.
  10. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 2: No Moe Suffering 16/08/14 I agree with HumanDawn, we need some leads, and not lynching isn't going to get us anything. HumanDawn; just so that I'm clear, what is the strike against Midorikawa? I want to make sure I know for certain the reasoning before lynching.
  11. N

Mafia Mafia-Day One

Vote: HumanDawn We need a majority vote to end the phase, and nothing to go on as of yet. If I voted for someone else, there would be no absolute certainty of a majority lynch. (Side note: What role is the innocent child?)
  12. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Night 1: Fat Chance 15/08/14 I... I honestly have nothing to say about this. I wish I did so that I could be more involved in what is going on.
  13. N

Mafia Mafia-Day One

Re: Mafia Confirming!
  14. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 1: Vote Quimby 13/08/14 Vote: Mijzelffan Establishing balance? Are you against a day one lynch you seem suspicious how do we know we can trust you 0/10 stars. Oh, and also we have no leads as of just yet and you're the War Room person that I remember the most out of...
  15. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Sign Ups 26/07/14 I have my role and I'm ready to play!
  16. N

Mafia Mafia-Day One

Re: Mafia This seems like a reasonably quick game. I'm willing to join in!
  17. N

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Sign Ups 26/07/14 You know what, I'm going to join this game, if you'll have me! It's been awhile since I've played a Mafia, I only hope my logic sense has improved since then.
  18. N

The Situation Room 2.0

So, hello! I'm back for a little while! How have things been in the War Room?
  19. N

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is my siggy fine?
  20. N

Guess the next user to post

Couldn't have guessed it, but nope. Berrenta?
Back
Top Bottom