Search results for query: *

• Users: Naoto
  • Order by date
  1. Naoto

GEN VII: LF: Togekiss

Hey all, i'm looking for a Togekiss to breed. It can be any gender or nature. Any Ability is fine, and it doesn't have to be IV'ed. Best thing i have to offer in exchange is a hidden ability Murkrow with Adamant Nature. Let me know your interested.
  2. Naoto

GEN VII: LF Noibat

I actually managed to get one from a friend, but thanks for offering.
  3. Naoto

GEN VII: LF Noibat

It can be any gender, any nature, or even an egg. Just let me know what we can negotiate for a trade
  4. Naoto

Start Ups With Great Power

Lucas was typing on his phone while laying in bed in his room. <DragonPunch> Who wants to be normal anyway? People would kill to have abilities like ours! XD Bunny Yani's post and replied. <DragonPunch> It's quiet for now, but i gotta keep up my training so i can spring into action the...
  5. Naoto

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

Dorian finally took a pause from what he was doing and looked at Nagato. "Sorry, did I do something to offend you?" He asked sincerely.
  6. Naoto

"So long as I get to bond with Ralts, I don't mind having to go to classes." Dorian replied while still organizing his art supplies. He hadn't so much as glanced at Nagato or Rowlett yet.
  7. Naoto

"Likewise." Dorian replied without even looking up from his art supplies while Ralts shyly stared at Nagato and Gylphie.
  8. Naoto

Dorian and Ralts had made it to his room. He hadn't met Nagato yet, but he wasn't too nervous about it. He was carefully unpacking and storing his art supplies in a desk while Ralts casually sat on the bed and watched.
  9. Naoto

Name: Lucas Albarn Age: 19 Sex/Gender: Male Appearance: Lucas stands at 5,11 and with a slim but fairly muscled build. He has chestnut colored hair that's chin length and somewhat messy. He has dark brown eyes and olive toned skin and softer features that would easily describe him as a "Pretty...
  10. Naoto

Dorian was a little shy, and meekly said "Dorian Grey." He grabbed his pokeball and had to do everything he could not to sprint outside to see his new partner. After walking what felt like forever, he managed to walk out of the auditorium and into a quiet patch of grass. The suspense was...
  11. Naoto

Dorian paused before giving a small chuckle. "I'unno," He said with a gentle smile finally glancing towards Florina. "But it doesn't mean i shouldn't try. An artist captures the beauty of the situation. I want everything in this beautiful beginning to be captured."
  12. Naoto

"Everything." Dorian replied without even glancing at Florina. "I want to remember the sights, the sounds, the smells, the feelings, everything. I want to remember this moment."
  13. Naoto

Name: Tsubaki Kaburagi Gender: Female Age: 21 Position: Enforcer/Muscle Time in group: 1 year Appearance: Tsubaki stands at 5,7 with waist length messy black hair she ties into a samurai-esque ponytail. Right eye is a bright brown that almost looks dark crimson. She lost her left eye before...
  14. Naoto

"I'm trying capture the memory." Dorian said vaguely without looking up form his sketchpad with the occasional glance to the stage up at front.
  15. Naoto

Dorian was reading a book in a quiet seat by himself. It was one of Shauntal's first novels, but he had already read it several times in the past. He was anxious and excited to see what pokemon he'd get for his very own, and he could hardly register the words that was in his book. Giving an...
  16. Naoto

Name: Dorian Alexandrite Age: 16 Gender: Male Year: 1st year Sexuality: Straight Appearance: Dorian stands at 5,11 with a very slender build. He has pin straight black hair that he styles to cover his left eye, both of which are pale blue. Dorian has a pale complexion, and this is only high...
  17. Naoto

Start Ups Immortals: Second

"Hey, lighten up." He laughed putting her down. "I thought you couldn't walk, sorry." He gave her a sheepish smile. "You know, you should smile more or your face will freeze like that." He joked.
  18. Naoto

"Okie doke, Let's get going" Alex smiled. Pretty much carrying the two he marched up the streets trying to find the nearest hospital. "I hope don't get lost..." He muttered to himself.
  19. Naoto

"you can't even walk..." Alex sighed He walked over towards Kai and lifting her like she was mere pillow slung her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing. "Now, which way is the hospital?" he asked.
  20. Naoto

Alex sighed. "Well, at the very least, mind if i walk you guys to hospital or something? You both look black and blue." He said.
Back
Top Bottom