Search results for query: *

1. R

The Versatile Sand Team!

Ice Fang is kind of icky, I think you should go with gem & Acrobatics. Scrafty wouldn't do too well in Sandstorm. If you want a dark type for sandstorm go with Mandibuzz or maybe Cacturne (:P), since your team is so weak to water. An offensive Ferrothorn could do pretty well actually, since...
  2. R

Wanted: Heart Scales & TM Tutoring!

Re: Wanted: TM03, TM35, Houndour, Other TM's What do you mean you want TMs and are offering TMs? If you're trading hax I'm think that goes in a separate forum.
  3. R

SHiny Giveaway Part 4 closed

Re: SHiny Giveaway Reopen Part 2 Are they legit?
  4. R

Unova:A New Journey

Last post from InfiniteLuxray was over a week ago... doesn't bode well :/ Name: Graham Reed Age: 15 Gender: Male. Sexuality: Heterosexual. Home Region: Sinnoh. Personality: Graham is very aloof and lazy. He can seem difficult and annoying sometimes, but once you get to know him you can...
  5. R

Ditto with 31 IVs in Attack, Special Attack and/or Speed. Also Thunderus.

Natures don't matter, as long as they're legit. I can get nearly any non-legendary Pokemon with nearly any egg moves by request. I also have a few extra guys from breeding on hand: A couple Shellders with fair IVs and Rock Blast. Lots of Dwebbles with good IVs and Spikes. Some Ferroseeds...
  6. R

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Hi Jump Kick Physical Psychic move Punch moves (Elemental/Drain) Maybe Rock Slide, Recover or Reversal, depending on your style and team, but I wouldn't recommend them.
  7. R

Clowncrete is right, Volcarona's defense isn't worth trying to boost, but I just thought I'd point out that in order for us to tell you its Effort Values, you would also need to tell us your Volcarona's IVs and Nature.
  8. R

Snover and Nosepass

Re: Snover, Nosepass and Shellos I could supply you with a Snover and Nosepass, any particular egg moves or natures you want? In exchange a Chikorita and/or Cyndaquil would be good.
  9. R

Want: shinies offering shinies

You can make a list of your 42 but you can't make a list of the fifty that you have? I think it'd be easier for you to put 'em down rather than have us guess. Also, are these legit?
  10. R

Pokedex fillers

Lot's of common and easy to get Pokemon there...
  11. R

Wanted Legit Spiritomb

I can get you all three of those, with Pokerus if you like. (I assume you want a female Combee?) I already have it in my dex, but having a legit Deoxys would be fantastic. Also, if you could breed me a Cyndaquil and/or Chikorita I'd really appreciate that.
  12. R

Razor Fang and King's Rock have the same chance of flinching, oui? Oh, and how does Paralysis affect Trick Room and Gyro Ball?
  13. R

New and Creative moveset thread

So just give it U-Turn! Hurr durr :P I was about to post "WHOA, HOW AWESOME WOULD A MOODY BIDOOF WITH SIMPLE BE?!", when I realized that wouldn't really work XD Happiny, Focus Sash, Counter, Friend Guard, Helping Hand? That'd be some fun in Double or Triple battles mebbe....
  14. R

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

See battle video 15-54312-84335. Freaking Meganium in the Battle Subway with... Oh man, you have to see it (feel free to skip frames 20-60, they're nothing special). We won, but man was that ever annoying.
  15. R

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

It can, and always has been able to; Flame Wheel (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia I agree with the Phanpy bit though, I don't know why they only had Water Gun in Crystal. It's not like it's a good move, and it makes perfect sense.... (There's only one h in Phanpy...
  16. R

Charizard's signature move

According to Signature move - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia , "Signature moves are moves that can only be learned by a single Pokémon or its evolutionary relatives by level-up, (unless the move cannot be learned by any Pokémon via level-up, in which case other methods are...
  17. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Geez, I didn't mean for it to be rude. Rereading it now, I see it may have come off a bit sour, and I'm sorry. You asked if using an Action Replay was hacking, and I said yes. I tried to explain my reasoning, and as I said, I couldn't explain...
  18. R

Your "YES!" moments

^I love Scrafty so much :D In Pearl I got a shiny Staravia and Purugly within two weeks of each other. I was all I haven't gotten any other randomly generated shinies, but I did get the Pokérus (on my own) a month or so before BW came out. I was very happy :3
Back
Top Bottom