Search results for query: *

1. M

join ave. ev removal please

hello person looking at this! I need your help with the removal of all of my evs on a genesect i was going to do it myself but then realized it would take 17 days of perfect ave leveling till i could remove all of his evs i did not train him at all when i got him from the event so i figured when...
  2. M

The Join Avenue Thread!

Hey I need some help my avenue is not all it could be. I need to remove all my evs on a genesect I have. I have removed all possible HP evs but because I put off training him till I could transfer over the needed tools from my black game, I can only assume all his evs are 250. Just to keep it...
  3. M

Wanted: Shinny Aron

WWHAAAAAT !!! that is amazing! :) thank you so much sorry i work 12 hour shifts 6pm to 6am :) so its hard to check my threads in those 5 days of work :) any time you are free i will do my best to respond thank you !
  4. M

hey is it yours and can you rename it if so I would like its name to be Argon if its rng thne i hope its stats areall 31 :) the moves are fine :)
  5. M

Saddest Anime/Manga You Watched/Read...:'(

Re: Saddest Anime You Watched...:'( Anime.. X it is rather old but I believe it is episode 18 every time that enjoys anime no matter if they have seen any of it has cried and any time I get friends who are against anime saying it lacks depth I just pop the dvd in and watch them tear up. The...
  6. M

Why all the powerful mentors die easily in anime?

haha I often find it almost better for them to die rather then switch sides and go against their student to make them a better fighert person ect.
  7. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: I can evolve from Marill to Azumarill after level 18? it will evolve still just don't hit B! ^_^
  8. M

VG Weekly Poll #29 Do you use sacrificial moves?

Oh my heck yes Explosion is my best friend simply because I stream pokemon and can force this on other people...*knows im going to die no matter what* calls out snorlax laughs evily.... brings up youtube searchers "what made milwakee famous self destruct..... press play .... wait for it... I...
  9. M

Pokemon Black/White Music

I do not know why but a music with a beat makes me just go........blank. I had the hardest time fighting N his battle theme was too Awesome!
  10. M

MM'ing for Shinies: How long has it taken you?

I am at 750 round about for a Aron and have gotten very desperate my favorite was rng'd by a friend and I have turned it for my Argon (yes i know) Aggron .... blue shiny Argon gas is blue when full power in a neon light or laser could not be more perfect :)
  11. M

GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Added**

Re: GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Add If I understood what you can do correctly.. I would like a RNG'd pokemon: Aron Name: Argon Ability: Rock head Nature: Adamant Ivs: perfect 31's egg moves: Stealth rock and head Smash if this is at all...
  12. M

I am looking for a Shiny Aron UT lvl 1 egg move: head smash moves known: Earthquake and Thunder wave This is where things get tricky kind of... I dont care if its Cloned RNG'D or simply legit but AR code is not acceptable. IVs: If rng should all be 31..:.. If it is legit would prefer...
  13. M

I have a ton of stuff...

nothanks did you ev train the adamant one?
  14. M

I have a ton of stuff...

oh if that natures adamant again i will give ya what ever ya want lol already have one though thanks
  15. M

I have a ton of stuff...

how many lvls did you raise the metang?
  16. M

I have a ton of stuff...

no natures till i know what you got I'm lazy and don't like to work for free
  17. M

I have a ton of stuff...

the metang would be vary cool natureand is he UT
  18. M

I have a ton of stuff...

have both nothanks not interested sorry horrible sassy and serious caught in the wild but untouched though only real benefit about them This sound pretty amazing I like your stuff what would you specifically want? I would like the Shaymin maybe the tru arceus but idk also the...
  19. M

I have a ton of stuff...

Make an offer like I said "I don't want anything you wouldn't want" I have everything I "want" now i just want cool stuff I forgot about goodluck
  20. M

I have a ton of stuff...

Not gonna get fancy here what so ever gonnna be blunt here don't offer me something unless you woulrd want it. I have no problem denying stupid trades. Things I don't want anything to do with any form of zubat offer it and I will never respond to you ever again. Starters I have them...
Back
Top Bottom