Search results for query: *

• Users: mecharcher
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

join ave. ev removal please

hello person looking at this! I need your help with the removal of all of my evs on a genesect i was going to do it myself but then realized it would take 17 days of perfect ave leveling till i could remove all of his evs i did not train him at all when i got him from the event so i figured when...
  2. M

Wanted: Shinny Aron

I am looking for a Shiny Aron UT lvl 1 egg move: head smash moves known: Earthquake and Thunder wave This is where things get tricky kind of... I dont care if its Cloned RNG'D or simply legit but AR code is not acceptable. IVs: If rng should all be 31..:.. If it is legit would prefer...
  3. M

I have a ton of stuff...

Not gonna get fancy here what so ever gonnna be blunt here don't offer me something unless you woulrd want it. I have no problem denying stupid trades. Things I don't want anything to do with any form of zubat offer it and I will never respond to you ever again. Starters I have them...
  4. M

Pokemon Black streaming

Not sure if this is where to post this. SO ALL YOU POKEMON FANS! Pre ordered black? Of course you did! but hey you want to whatch some game play early tired of watching the same youtube videos. I got my copy early Well I am going to be streaming my game play starting maybe...
  5. M

awesome DAY for pkm. blk/wht

OMG!!! So I was at BJ's a store located in central PA I don't know if it's out of PA or not but if you leave near mechanicsburg PA. You can obtain a copy EARLY!!! Like I did today my gf had to keep me from my head from blowing up! they put the games out way early!! So after debating it for an...
  6. M

Elie's Shinny Shop and more!

Elie's Trade Thread of Pokemon for your Dex., Item or Berry for your pokemon, Shiny pokemon for your enjoyment and finaly any TM you can thinks of! UPDATED 2/20/2011 FC:2450 8646 5358 <--- This is my FC please don't ask for it in an Pvt. msg. is annoying cause it's right there to be...
  7. M

Elie's Shinnies Order forum!

Elie's Trade Thread of Pokemon for your Dex., Item or Berry for your pokemon, Shiny pokemon for your enjoyment and finaly any TM you can thinks of! UPDATED 2/20/2011 FC:2450 8646 5358 <--- This is my FC please don't as for it in an Pvt. msg. is annoying cause it's right there to be copied...
Back
Top Bottom