Search results for query: *

1. J

Will some of Ashs pokemon join him to Kalos? Except Pikachu.

After today, I'm hoping he takes Charizard with him. It makes sense if they want to introduce Mega Pokemon into the anime too, seeings as I'm fairly certain Char is the only one of Ash's team who can Mega Evolve...
  2. J

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Kanto: Sabrina (before her sporty makeover) Johto: Clair Hoenn: Flannery Sinnoh: Candice Unova: Elesa
  3. J

Pokémon, Nobunaga's Ambition crossover announced: Revealed on Twitter by Dengeki Onli

Re: Pokémon, Nobunaga's Ambition crossover announced: Revealed on Twitter by Dengeki Pokemon + Samurai Warriors sounds cool... but bloody hell, just release the next remake or main series. What is with Japanese companies and releasing side-games that nobody cares about >_< Yes, I'm looking at...
  4. J

Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

I think it could possibly be a RSE remake. If you think about it, it's kinda needed considering the DSi and the 3DS can't function with GBA games. I hope so, I love the remakes!! I'd be okay with a Colosseum type game for the Wii. I'd be disappointed with Mystery Dungeon and Ranger And...
  5. J

Ideas For New Pokemon

Will post more tomorrow, but my UBER FAVOURITE animal: The Silverfish! They are so cool, they eat like, random stuff like paper and coffee! Basically anything with starch and sugar in! It could obviously be Bug/Steel
  6. J

Where would I put?

Ooh! Thank you xD While I'm at it- how do you search for existing threads? :S
  7. J

Where would I put?

A thread discussing what real-life creatures and objects the next generation of pokemon should be based on?
  8. J

Team Rocket fan here :)

Hello there. Enjoy the forums. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help. And Team Rocket are legendary. Good to see another fan.
  9. J

Hello. :)

Hello there. Enjoy the forums. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help.
  10. J

Hello there

Hello there. Enjoy the forums. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help.
  11. J

Just thought I'd Join... ^-^

12. J

Hey Guys, I've joined

13. J

Hello earthlings, I come in peace~

14. J

Mmmm... Pastries!

Hello there. Enjoy the forums. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help. And I do love a good pastry. I cannot lie.
  15. J

The Kingdom's Call

More info? I haven't really started it yet xD I've just wrote two paragraphs for four of the characters :') From what I've planned so far, it is about a Prince and a Princess whose throne was usurped by their evil Uncle, the Viscount Arden. They gather allies and an army from other cities and...
  16. J

The Kingdom's Call

http://kingdoms-call.blogspot.com/ Hey guys :) Could you all read these character profiles I've wrote for a novel I'm planning and gimme some feedback? Many Thanks, Jake :peace:
  17. J

Heeello o w o

That's because you're a BIG STUPID JELLYFISH Sorry if you haven't played Mass Effect :') I've just realised that may sound unnecessarily rude :') Enjoy BMGF while I skulk back into the shadows out of nerd-embarrassment
  18. J

Hello!

Welcome to the forums Bale :) If you need to talk, drop me a PM or a VM, if not have a great time :)
  19. J

Hi, Bulbagarden!

Welcome to the forums Mobius_1 :) If you need to talk, drop me a PM or a VM, if not have a great time :) And don't worry about offensiveness here, from what I've seen its a lovely place :)
  20. J

Says hello...

Welcome to the forums River2011 :) If you need to talk, drop me a PM or a VM, if not have a great time :) And interesting... lets see.... I'm a clumsy Chemistry student xD Last week, in the space of one hour-long lesson, I managed to flood my part of the classroom whilst my two friends set...
Back
Top Bottom