Search results for query: *

1. D

Want: Static Naive Electrode

It can be any level, but it needs to know: Thunderbolt Hidden Power Water I can give any of the Pokemon Pokerus or any of the Power, Focus, or Choice items. I can give you a Tyrouge with Vaccumm Wave, Hi Jump Kick and Rapid Spin. Or a Spiritomb, a Bagon that knows Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance...
  2. D

A Relaxed Shiny Shuckle

I really want one. I could trade you many things for it, Lucky Eggs, a Light Ball, some rare Berries, an egg move Tyrogue that knows Vacuum Wave, Hi Jump Kick and Rapid Spin. Just ask for something to trade for, and I'll tell you if I have it. I will accept clones, but no hacks.
  3. D

Egg move Tyrogues

These little guys know the egg moves: Hi Jump Kick, Vacuum Wave and Rapid Spin. I would like other egg move Pokemon or if you're feeling generous a shiny. Rash: 27/14/26/15/26/11 Brave: 2/8/12/22/20/27 Mild: 30/14/29/22/20/5 Bashful: 12/14/10/25/20/3 Impish: 14/30/10/6/20/13 Quirky...
  4. D

Spiritomb galore.

As you can see from the title, I am giving away many Spiritomb. You can ask for male or female, and you can ask for a nature and if I have it, I will give you that too. Each Spiritomb will also be holding a random berry. As it is a giveaway I cannot ask for anything too great, but any nice egg...
  5. D

Wanted: Ramparados

I would like a Male Ramparados that knows Endeavor. If you could also get it to learn Head Smash that would be nice, but you don't have to. I can give you a Phione, A Volt Tackle, Thunder egg move Pichu that is holding a light ball, and if you want you can ask me for GEN IV dex fillers. EDIT: I...
  6. D

Offering: Any Starter from Gen IV

I have been getting Lucky eggs from trades, and now I have 20. I also have around 15 of each starter in Gen IV as well as 2 of their evolutions. I would like legit shiny pokemon or legit starter pokemon. VM or PM me if you want to trade.
  7. D

Wanted: Any Shinies

I can trade for: an event Celebi, the Arceus event Dialga, a spear pillar Palkia, my Bell Tower Ho-Oh, a LAtios or my Whirl Islands Lugia and more, they are all legit.
  8. D

Wanted: Soul Silver Groudon

I will trade my heart gold kyogre for it.
  9. D

Wanted: Shelgon

I have a level 15 Pichu that I would trade for a Shelgon that is legit.
Back
Top Bottom