Search results for query: *

1. M

Monop's Mon Shop (Best EV Training Shop!)

what is the payment?
  2. M

General questions thread - have a question? Ask here!

Can Wishmaker Jirachi be shiny?
  3. M

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (37 remain) Platinum Friend Code (IV GEN) 4513 0753 1970 one koffing please.
  4. M

Shiny Tranquill

i am willing to offer a shiny for it. does sudowoodo interest you? perhaps a nice shinx? what about lombre?
  5. M

Shiny Pokémon and egg move Pokémon

can i reserve the shiny horsea?
  6. M

well...i already have an EV trained scizor i have a shiny roselia and metagross, i don't have a need for TM's. I am not interested in the latias, i already have all three of the dogs as well as many event mews. I already have jirachi. I already have aura mew, ranch mew, hadou mew, and the...
  7. M

Offering: Shinies!

ok but do they have any experience? or were they caught at that level
  8. M

Offering: Shinies!

are the zorua and growlithe UT? edit: and deerling
  9. M

I think i will be able to grasp if i am able to do this better if i see what you are asking more specifically. do you want stuff (for example) a modest larvesta with morning sun 31 IV's in Speed and Sp. atk? i could do stuff like that. the whole idea of trading them as eggs may take more...
  10. M

I don't have a problem doing that, the only complication i see arising is the IV checker. You are referring to the IV checker in the battle subway correct? I beleive he is unable to check IV's for eggs, i could be wrong on this but i think i tried that before and he says something along the...
  11. M

Shiny Kyogre Auction!

can i get info on the shiny kyogre. where did it come from? and is it UT? i offer a shiny shinx.
  12. M

ok. Ill offer both of them, and you can choose whichever you like. so did we have trade arrangements for the WCS milotic as well. i got the charmander/chatot for manaphy/shiny articuno
  13. M

High IV Pokémon! Closed for the summer :(

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: April 29th if i may ask, where is the level 45 ho-oh from?
  14. M

what did you want again? you didn't get the milotic already? i thought i traded it to you. you have the TRU manaphy and the Shiny Articuno ready? do you have an offer?
  15. M

Subway Items

im in.
  16. M

Subway Items

deal. meet me in wifi?
  17. M

Subway Items

how about 2 picks from my shop.
  18. M

Subway Items

so the question now is. what do you want.
  19. M

Subway Items

depends on how many of the items you can get. I am really looking for any 2 (not choice band) or 3 with choice band.
  20. M

Subway Items

life orb, choice band, choice scarf, choice specs and focus sash. Seeking the items listed above. make your offer I'll do my best to fulfill it. you can post here or my shop http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=105594
Back
Top Bottom