Search results for query: *

1. M

Subway Items

life orb, choice band, choice scarf, choice specs and focus sash. Seeking the items listed above. make your offer I'll do my best to fulfill it. you can post here or my shop http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=105594
  2. M

Want: Thunderus

i hope i am not mixing these ups. I want the WHITE exclusive one. i am looking for a permanent trade. these are the final 2 (landorous) i need (excluding events) for unova. i have every ledgend, and will trade any legend gen 1-4 or anything else you are looking for that i have. this really...
  3. M

weird Transfer pokemon

After transferring some of my pokemon from Platinum to Black i noticed that some where it usually says "Sinnoh" or "Hoenn" on the pokemon summary it is just a bunch of lines like this ------------ can anybody tell me why?
  4. M

Monop's Mon Shop (Best EV Training Shop!)

Hello, I recently got WI-FI back in my house and I am honored to be able to open my own trade shop! Platinum Friend Code (IV GEN) 4513 0753 1970 Black Friend Code (V GEN) 1291 7567 8671 First i can offer breeding services which range from simply breeding a starter pokemon for example, to...
  5. M

Want: Thunderus

I am looking for a Thunderus. I will be willing to give an IV/Ev trained pokemon of your choice. You can select the nature/ev spread/ up to two stats for it to have a 31 IV in it. This will be a legit bred pokemon by me, no hacks. If you are just interested in some other pokemon and not...
  6. M

Contest Gengar vs Alakazam vs Porygon-Z vs Jolteon vs Chandelure

So which pokemon do you like to use for Special attacks. The poison ghost type Gengar the spoon bending Alakazam the seizure inducing Porygon-Z The lightning fast Jolteon The burning power of Chandelure *If other please indicate which pokemon you prefer.
  7. M

Entralink

This thread's purpose is to discuss and share opinions about the Entralink. How big is your tree in Entralink? how many missions have you completed? do you like the idea of the Entralink? Personally i like it, although at times i have issues connecting with someone else even though they are...
  8. M

Contest Shuckle vs Blissey

in one corner we have the rocky hard shelled Shuckle. in the other corner we have the absorbent fluffy Blissey. which would reign supreme, defense or HP. my vote goes to shuckle because of rollout and toxic. (mostly toxic) Blissey may have a lot of HP but toxic will get you soon enough...
  9. M

Monopolyman001

Hello everybody at the bulbagarden forums. I decided to make this thread to introduce myself seeing as how i plan on using this forum throughout the 5th generation. I have played the original red version, and then continued on to play silver, sapphire, platinum, soulsilver, and firered (in that...
Back
Top Bottom