Search results for query: *

1. T

How the heck do I get Porygon?

I have been playing Pokemon Red for ages now (I started a month ago) and it is the first Pokemon game I have ever completed. I really enjoyed beating Blue and catching Mewtwo and now I am trying to fill my Pokedex. Thing is, I need Porygon, and at the Game Corner the price is extortionate...
  2. T

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

10/10 Badass. Oops! Missed the zero!
  3. T

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

8/0
  4. T

This user above died of.....

Died because the totodile died of indigestion and the rotting corpse gave him a disease.
  5. T

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Nope, wrong. Tastes like chicken.
  6. T

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? Eyepatch guy: Holy this, what are you? Dunalgasparce: A combination of ultra powerful and ultra useless. Kill me.
  7. T

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

In every way except upwards. If a hermaphrodite only dates men, are they gay, straight, bisexual or other?
  8. T

Have You Ever?

Probably. Have you ever put a worm up your nose?
  9. T

Ban the User Above v2

^ Banned for forcing me to feast on the crappiness of his home made GIF.
  10. T

What's the strangest food you've ever eaten?

A three course meal. Ostrich starter, followed by zebra steak and chocolate dipped scorpion. I bought this at Archipeligo, London.
  11. T

Pokemon Circus

Ooh boy! Count me in! Name: Kyle 'Catch' Ronaldson Age: 13 Partner Pokemon: Exeggcute (Eggbert, Eggward, Beater, Yolk and Rotten) History: Kyle lived as an orphan on the streets with his Exeggcute for most of his life before the circus came to town. He went to the auditions and his...
  12. T

Pokemon: Metamorphosis

Yeah, I felt like I rushed it. That wasn't the end, btw. Part two: Kyle banged on the door. He waited for a whole thirty seconds before it opened. “About time.” He said to the small, nervous man. He looked more grief stricken than usual, but also a bit traumatized. Not that he hadn’t been...
  13. T

Pokemon: Metamorphosis

Woah, I haven't been here for a while. It sure has changed. Anyone remember me? Probably not. Anyway, after writing an epic creepy pasta and being thrilled to find it on the front page of "fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.com", I decided to write something that was originally an idea for an RP. I was...
  14. T

Pokemon: Strange Powers

"Well," said Professor Oak, "there have also been multiple other sightings, including Combees, Smeargles and Shuppets. And you can't say Shuppets are migratory. Anyway, Everyone should take an adeventure kit from the basket." he pointed to a basket in the corner, accompanied by a Chansey handing...
  15. T

Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back! The Role Play!

Spotting two other trainers, one on a flygon (he couldn't make out the other), he flew over and called "Hey! The winds are awesome, huh?" He then recognized one of the trainers faces. "Hey, didn't we battle back at the Pokemon center?"
  16. T

Fredrick laughed. He was having a lot of fun, flying through the rain, lightning could strike at any moment and he loved it. So thrilling! "This is awesome!" he screamed. "Cooo." disagreed Tiny, his feathers more than a little wet.
  17. T

"Well, hello everyone!" greeted Professor Oak to the crowd. He had a small Lillipup at his feet. His lab was messy. Experiments and blueprints were scattered everywhere, and his desk was merely a pile of paper. "Now, most of you will probably have seen a Lillipup before, no?" he said...
  18. T

ACCEPTED EVERYONE! Start up post started!
  19. T

Both of ya'll, ACCEPTED! Also, nice spelling of "Allosaurus", Yokomeo! lol
  20. T

"Whaa..." Fredrick said in disbelief. He was angry. He had to get to New Island. He said "Okay, Tiny, you gotta Fly me there!" He charged into the pouring rain and shouted "Tiny, use Fly! Tiny grabbed onto his master's hand just as he made a dive for the water, almost splashing in. As he...
Back
Top Bottom