Search results for query: *

• Users: RikkiStar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

"Allow me to re-introduce myself-"

Not "New" but it's been a while (like 3 years uh) so I figured I would start over with a post in the welcome center. My name is Rikki and I hope to get active here again. ^^ I am on a few other sites also and draw things and yup, that's about it. I hope to meet some nice people and...
  2. R

WANTED- Any Growlithe & foreign ditto

I'd appreciate any assistance. c: I've not much to offer, really, just seeing if anyone out there has a few random foreign ditto (which is possible I believe) and any old growlithe. I don't care about IV's of anything.... this is purely for myself, not competition. :3 Any growlithe...
  3. R

Rikki's Stuff

So I have been too lazy to do this till now for whatever reason. So I thought I'd share some things, if to no benefit other than to cure boredom. I don't have too-too much PKMN stuff laying around, but I have a bit. The first post(s) may be heavy but I'll spread it out over a while till I catch...
  4. R

Wanted: Just a plain Venipede (female)

I want a female Venipede. I am only posting this as I am reaching a point of insanity as I can not, for the life of me, run into a female. I just keep getting males. It doesn't have to be special, I'll work around breeding to get what I want. I just am tired of running back and forth...
  5. R

Hello Peeps

I am new so I guess I'm supposed to say hello and such. So hi. I love Bulbapedia and have used it as my main reference for as long as I can think. I am not huge on forums, but I figured it'd be worth an account in case I ever needed some help or just something to do/people to talk to. c:
Back
Top Bottom