• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

TEEN: Burn Notice

DISCLAIMER: Some mild language Prologue, If you're reading this thinking you are one then close out of this story right now. Your future depends on it. Ancient demons can smell you from miles away. The fate of demigods are very obsure and often very violent. Demigods, half god and half...
  2. S

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

A perfect way to start the new year. lol
  3. S

EVERYONE: Just a Little Christmas Story

The snow was blinding. It was 3 below zero. This may sound like a typical January or February day. But it's not. It's Christmas Eve. The inside of the house was nice and cozy. The fire was crackling, our growlithe was laying in it. A meowth was curled up in a little ball, sleeping in...
  4. S

TEEN: Dragon Ball Legacy (Chapter 12)

Re: Dragon Ball Legacy This chapter was great! Can't wait for the next one! P.S. I am a Dragon Ball Z nut
  5. S

Ash's Snivy VS Iris's Emogla

Satoshi's Tsutarja is best!
  6. S

StarShip: Kanto (Start Up)

"You guys ready down there?" Chris radioed down to the engine room. "Yes but, are you sure the gravity suppressors are going to work?" they radioed back. "Of course I am! They are of my own secret design," Chris said (beginning to rant),"The power is equivalent to that of a black hole...
  7. S

Search has been disabled

Thank goodness! I thought my computer had a virus. I'm glad that it isn't. =*.*=
  8. S

StarShip: Kanto (Start Up)

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I had to lend my computer to my sis. I had written something for this but the webpage timed out and all of it was lost! :( Anyway, I'm so excited for the RPG to start. Starship Kanto!
  9. S

TEEN: Dragon Ball Legacy (Chapter 12)

Re: Dragon Ball Legacy Amazing story. Keep them coming! :)
  10. S

Hello, my name is Professor Oak - Are you a boy or a girl?

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Imposter Professor Oak (TCG Reference).
  11. S

Bridges Sign-Up

Sorry. My other name was getting quite stale but, that's off topic.
  12. S

Bridges Sign-Up

Does this mean I'm in? I can wait for the next time you play.
  13. S

StarShip : Kanto

Name: Chris Alder Age: 19 Occupation: Chief Engineer Personality: Creative and open-minded, slight temper, sometimes over confident in his skills but manages to find a way History: Chris is an over graduate of high school and was looking for a calling, so he joined StarShip Kanto Other: I can...
  14. S

Bridges Sign-Up

Please sign me up! :)
  15. S

What do you write?

Other than writing about Pokemon (my fav), I like to write about detective and mythology (Pokemon and real world) related stories, plus I add some humor through out my stories (or try to). A slight touch of romance between main characters always adds spice to the stories (sorry for sounding...
  16. S

Pokemon: The Guardian of the Sea

Chapter 3: Hidden Powers will emerge Wow. How will I be able to do that. "Go to the surface. Tell the others I'll be coming to greet them. I will bring them the news," he told me. As I turned around I saw a strange opening in the ground. I decided to ignore it. Amanda is going to...
  17. S

Chapter two: Truth of his lost father "I know,"Amanda said with some hesitation. "You never realy told us about your father," Leo said. I got the feeling he was trying to pry information from me. They must have known I was about to cry. "LEO!" Amanda tried to defend me. "Whaaat! I...
  18. S

This is the first time I tried to write anything Pokemon related. Please give me your views and comments. Edit: Next chapter tonight Chapter 1: The message is received At the dock: "The sky is crystal clear today," I said. "I know, Leo. It's a perfect day for our fishing trip,"Chris said...
  19. S

A Pokemon for each NFL team?

Bucks, Rapidash. Edit: The Bengals should be the magikarp because they stink.
  20. S

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Dragon Ball Z: Broly: The Second Coming KAKKAROT!
Back
Top Bottom