Search results for query: *

1. T

Rocket vs. Plasma: The Battle for Unova

With the sound speakers blaring, ringing loudly in her ears, Mikki stumbled and nearly tripped with the sudden moving crowd. It was like being sucked under a tidal wave, except this one never seemed to end. Amidst the trainers and Pokemon, Mikki was suddenly pulled free by a gruff looking man...
  2. T

Which gym leader is the most forgettable?

I've always loved the Gym Leaders, so it's actually hard for me forget any of them. They're are a few that I don't think about often, and those would probably be Roxanne, Brawly, and Brycen. I felt like Roxanne and Brawly just didn't come off with the same feeling that the other Hoenn Gym...
  3. T

The Pokemon Adventures Manga Shipping Thread

Hmmm, lets see. Chosenshipping Specialshipping (I love this ship so darn much!) Mangaquestshipping Franticshipping Commonershipping Gracefulshipping And I think that's it. At least those are the ones I can list of the top of my head.
  4. T

As she pitifully looked on, Mikki wasn't sure what to make of the situation. She was afraid of the two men, but, she didn't want them to fight. Violence was never the answer. Having taken refudge just a little ways away from the girl with the brown hair, Mikki would have fled. She wanted to...
  5. T

Mikki squeezed Clover tightly to her chest as she watched the two trainers talk. From the looks of it the girl didn't like the boy who was selling nuggets, and the boy seemed frazzled as she spoke. It made her feel even more so confused, but she piped up none-the-less. "Uh..I'm sorry mister...
  6. T

"Uhh...", Mikki tore her attention away from the other girl when she heard a voice creep up from behind her. In front of her stood a rustled boy, maybe a few years older than her, holding what he called 'nuggets'. She wasn't sure what they were, but they sure did look shiny. "Wh-what's a nugget?"
  7. T

Wiping the tears of mirth away from her eyes, Mikki looked jovially up at the little grass-type Pokemon on her hat and poked it clumsily. In response Clover giggled, nearly falling off her perch in the process. "Alright alright, I think it's about time we find a PokeCenter. Maybe then we can...
  8. T

Pelting out of the terminal and onto the boarding harbor with a look of sheer fear implanted on her face, Mikki had made it to Unova. As much as she wanted to walk, she realized dismally that Unova and Sinnoh were not land connected, and so she decided to go by plane. Flight 493 to be exact. The...
  9. T

Rocket vs. Plasma: The Battle for Unova [Sign-Up]

Name: Mikki Colline Age: 15 Birthday: April 24 Hometown: Eterna City Starter: Clover (Cherubi) Team: Clover Alignment: Good Appearance: http://i53.tinypic.com/2rdi4wj.jpg Bio: When she was three years old, Mikki was brought to live with her Grandmother. To this day Mikki has no idea who her...
  10. T

Medli's Graphics Shop; Sigs, trainer cards, sprites, you name it!

Hmmm.... I do so bayleef I'd like a signature! Preferably with Vita or Subaru on it, unless this is an only Pokemon kind of thing, in which case I'd like a Ninetales one! Or, better yet, surprise me!
Back
Top Bottom