Search results for query: *

1. E

Pokemon you always wanted to use but never could.

hmm,ive always wanted to use vulpix ): but yeah.never gonna happen.poor vulpix</3
  2. E

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [Feb 26: ALL REQUESTS FINISHED] haii ^-^ i'd like a banner,sort of in the style you did icelords,but i would like this picture: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/characters/2213.png with her hair recolored darker if possible,with a dark foresty background,with...
  3. E

Porygawn's Epic Sprite Shop

Re: Porygon Kid's Epic Sprite Shop (OPEN AGAIN!!) ty so much ^-^
  4. E

Porygawn's Epic Sprite Shop

Re: Porygon Kid's Epic Sprite Shop (OPEN AGAIN!!) can i have a celebi egg and a vulpix egg ^-^
  5. E

Favorite Pokemon Meme?

gary oak by far xD
  6. E

haihai ^-^

thanks everyone(:
  7. E

haihai ^-^

xD yeah i get that a lot. thank you to all (:
  8. E

haihai ^-^

thank you booooz.
  9. E

haihai ^-^

kayz ill fix it<3
  10. E

haihai ^-^

hai guyssss (: my names emily,em,emz,emmy,whatever the eff you wanna call me.umm im sixteen and i live in florida and im a junior in highschool.ummmmmm im really hyper xD anddd im a member of serebii and now im a member here too :D yayyayay. lets be friends (:
  11. E

Most Touching Movie Moments

the first movie,when real meowth was talking to clone meowth touched me so much. xD in the second movie when ash was crying cuz he was scared to go get the last treasure<3 in pokemon 4ever when celebi died and ash kept trying to feed it the berries D':
  12. E

Sprite Heaven [closed for now]

Re: Sprite Heaven [OPEN!!!!] haiii ^-^ new to the forums,and requesting a female trainer sprite,my only request is that she's petite and has long,curly black hair and a cute outfit (: thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom