Search results for query: *

1. P

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Liking the rock Pokemon. Might be the first "dog" of the region that I actually use in my first run. So, a secret shared by all these early Pokemon... Could it be mega-evolution related? As simple as "They all mega-evolve"? Or is it related to some other, new mechanic....
  2. P

Trailers and News Discussion

It appears this hasn't been posted yet. You can read about it on Serebii, but anyway: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9MbfZU_h4Q
  3. P

Graphics Thread

And so the Chibi models are finally gone.... Yayyyy
  4. P

Trailers and News Discussion

Hmm no, where? *phew* I was also worried that this would be the only island in the game. So you guys are saying that the picture for the "region" we have so far will be just one part of the region? But how can we be certain? To be honest, I'm worried.
  5. P

Well, not sure about Starters and Professor, but I think we at least deserve a game play trailer which shows us the player characters and some map areas anyway. What we got in XY's intro trailer was enough to have a basic idea of the Kalos region, even without a map. Pls TPCi pls. We need at...
  6. P

Your points are good, and you're theory on the Celtics seems to hold some truth, but I wouldn't discount the Norse myths entirely. We still have the tree which is literally Xerneas, and Midgard ~ Zygarde... Okay not much, but I'm probably forgetting some stuff. I pointed this out in another...
  7. P

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Was this also the guy that gave the leaks before that? The ones that came from Pokebeach, like about getting the Kanto starters and details on a few Pokemon, and Mewtwo having a second "form" (except for Y, which we had already seen). The Pokebeach leak also leaked Fairy type, or no? That was...
  8. P

You mean the colours in the background, yes? Cuz I wouldn't call those flames yet (the same way, for example, there are flames in OR's box background. I mean I don't want us to conclude it's Fire-type so easily yet (just in case). Unless you mean: cuz I originally thought those were flames too...
  9. P

AHAHAHAH at this point, it's pretty much all we can do!! :D Whoa.... Like I was talking about vaguely seeing shades of gray.... But.... How did you see it in so much detail?!? Is there a clearer picture out on the interwebz somewhere......?!?!?!?!?
  10. P

Generation VII confirmed!

I'd say they'd make it a bit harder than that, if I understand what you mean correctly. How about like this, assuming there's say ~5 cores: 1-2 cores you get as part of the story, and each core, as you said, would collect cells automatically in a nearby area. But, they only can each collect a...
  11. P

@Isamu Akai You don't see this darkened part? We can tell something's there cuz it goes back to being orange-esque after the grey.
  12. P

New Types / Type Changes

One would think this is how it would work, but then that argument could be used for MOST types. To be honest, I think Fighting makes less sense than other types, but it's just been the way it's been since Gen I, and we can't make normal weak to everything.
  13. P

That's interesting... It looks like someone just changed brightness/contrast to get this, but we can work with it. I kinda see what you mean, but I don't see that it's quadrupedal? Perhaps I'm assuming this because of fanart/the logo, but I thought the thing we're seeing is just a part of a...
  14. P

I laughed when I saw this originally, but the fact that we literally got less than this.... Looking back at this picture, it makes me sad. *sigh* But let's look at the bright side. Now there's a higher chance of getting MORE stuff next month. It'll be like when XY was released and we got a...
  15. P

Guys, if you got to Serebii Joe's twitter, he's confirmed that CoroCoro (the magazine) has begun to leak, but not Pokemon related stuff. Just a bit more now, please people who get the magazine early, please!!
  16. P

DUUUDE SO THAT ISN'T ACTUALLY THE COVER AT ALL?!?!? *sigh* ma bad
  17. P

does anyone keep track of how the representation of the game on the front page reflects the amount of information we're getting? Actually, no, that picture was officially released to advertise the magazine, I think. It definitely is not the "leak" that we want. :'(
  18. P

best fakes evar
  19. P

I hope we get "leaks" where we're not sure if they are fakes or not. That's what happened originally in 2013 with Mega Mewtwo Y. EVEN SEREBII WASN'T SURE IF IT WAS REAL OR NOT. And it was so weird cuz it came out I think at the beginning of the month, instead of the time CoroCoro usually leaks...
  20. P

Off topic, but: Higher leveled gym leaders Having more than three Pokemon More diverse movesets .... and if it gets too hard, just have: Challenge Mode from B2W2 being available from the beginning
Back
Top Bottom