Search results for query: *

1. U

Dub title of Hoopa movie revealed: English trailer also released

Why do they always repeat the word "Pokemon" in the movie posters? It should read "[Pokemon logo] the movie [movie title]." Redundancy much?
  2. U

2015 Pokémon World Championships to be held in Boston: No last chance qualifier

Back to the Eastern US? That's a surprise. I thought they bounced around to different countries every year.
  3. U

Music Chisaki Mono in English.

I think the English lyrics match the context of the movie more than the Japanese lyrics. (Make A Wish/ A Small Thing) Love the song, though, and love how 4Kids kept some of the Japanese on top of it.
  4. U

Review M17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

Just saw it on CN. My first impression: better than the last movie. Diancie is really cute and grows as a character. The animation, especially the diamonds, looked really great, sometimes close to live action in some scenes. Team Rocket and the thieves with the Kalos starters fit well into the...
  5. U

Review Diancie — Princess of the Diamond Domain

I thought the short was cute. It played out like a normal episode about Ash&co with Diancie and Carbink.
  6. U

Hot Topic boasts Dedenne T-shirt: Features Sugimori artwork

I also noticed gray pajama pants with the Pokemon logo and a Poke Ball on it the last time I was in Hot Topic yesterday. They also have shirts with some Kanto and Kalos Pokemon on them, mostly the starters.
  7. U

Pokemon Fast Food Toys Thread

(seeing as they lock threads in the News section after a while, might as well start the discussion here) So today, McDonalds started their latest Pokemon Happy Meal promotion in the US. Has anybody here got some of the toys yet? Just got Chespin, Pikachu, and Blastoise myself, with Snubbull...
  8. U

What Songs Are You Looking Forward To Being Remade?

I'm hoping the ending theme sounds a little more like this: http://youtu.be/MyG5RHfJYQU Truly moving.
  9. U

Will we see Looker here???

But he wasn't in BW2, though. Looker could theoretically show up, but don't count on it. (Cynthia cameoed in every Gen V game and then was MIA in XY)
  10. U

Game Corner?

Global Link and Amie-style minigames would work for me. (like Neopets, where you could win currency/ Neopoints by playing games, which most of them weren't gambling)
  11. U

Will they tone down the difficulty to match XY?

Well, they didn't improve the level curve in HGSS, if that's considered part of the difficulty. It was still tedious to properly grind for Red.
  12. U

Why were some JPN song adapted for the dub and not others?

I think it's weird to license music separately. BGM is as much a part of a show as the visuals, why not make it a package deal? And Make A Wish is a fantastic song BEAUSE they used English and Japanese lyrics! (and the English lyrics make more sense in the context of the movie than the Japanese...
  13. U

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Re: Will we get more Mega Evolutions in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? Who or where did they say that? All I know is that they were discovered in Kalos (see: Origins anime). A brand new Alpha/ Omega mechanic introduced in ORAS would cause more compatibility issues without DLC.
  14. U

Changes to your rival's/Wally's team(s)? Anything you would like see?

At the very least, Brendan/ May and Wally should be postgame bonus bosses with full teams.
  15. U

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Re: Will we get more Mega Evolutions in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? I had the same question about X and Y compatibility. Games from the same gen are supposed to be intertradable with each other. Hackers found the Latis' mega stones in XY code, along with the event legends. (and everyone...
  16. U

New International Generation VI merchandise revealed: Products to be available starti

Re: New International Generation VI merchandise revealed: Products to be available st Looks like stuff Toys R Us would sell.
  17. U

Media blackout zones?

Re: Spoiler Free Zones? Anything "spoilery" relating to remakes are a Late Arrival Spoiler. The only things that could be spoilery would be some brand new plot twists or fancy new areas that Nintendo doesn't want to show before the games come out. (and I don't consider official preview...
  18. U

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Being a meme fan, I'm going for teh Mudkipz. Plus the STAB Earthquake and Water moves are a plus.
  19. U

Pokémon Trainer AZ, Alpha and Omega

Realistically, if someone was wandering around for 3,000 years looking for a beloved friend, they'd probably travel somewhere further away at some point in a desperate attempt.
  20. U

OR/AS at E3?

E3 has to be the reason the first trailer is so bare-bones compared to XY's. They'll probably show us the first gameplay there.
Back
Top Bottom