Search results for query: *

1. U

Pokemon Fast Food Toys Thread

(seeing as they lock threads in the News section after a while, might as well start the discussion here) So today, McDonalds started their latest Pokemon Happy Meal promotion in the US. Has anybody here got some of the toys yet? Just got Chespin, Pikachu, and Blastoise myself, with Snubbull...
  2. U

What time should Generation VI take place?

Speculation: When will these games take place along the timeline? When do you think these games will take place in relation to other games? Before, during, or after which Gen? How many shoutouts to other regions will these games have? My guess is the year between BW and BW2. They could use...
  3. U

Guess the poorly-described movie

Another (completely unrelated) message board I frequent started this game earlier this morning (already approaching 300 posts seven hours later). You have to summarize a movie using the vaguest description possible and let others guess it. It can be any movie of any genre from any era. You...
  4. U

Should there be alternate type versions of Stealth Rock?

The alternate weather thread got me thinking about it, but do you think future generations should introduce entry hazards similar to Stealth Rock in other types? I know Smogon loves this move for the metagame, but what wrinkles would other type entry hazards add? Some people think that the...
  5. U

iPad Forum Runner app pop up

Recently, on my iPad, I've been getting pop up notifications for this app on random occasions clicking or refreshing the forums. It's really annoying, and I don't wanna pay $1.99 US for a useless app when the Web interace works just fine. Anybody else have this issue with their iPad? Is there...
  6. U

Director James Cameron dives to bottom of Mariana Trench

First, he directed the two highest-grossing movies of all time. Now, he's the third person in history to visit the deepest part of the oceans and the first since 1960. He took a solo dive in a specially-built sub. Looks like he's making a documentary about it too. BBC News - James Cameron...
  7. U

Do you have any Pokemon clothes?

Shirts, pants, hats, shoes, anything... I have a Pikachu tank top from Hot Topic, a Reshiram t shirt from Pokemon Center/ the mall tour last year, and a "They See Me Strollin' They Hatin'" shirt from Level Up Studios with Gary/ Blue and a Mudkip in his Pokewalker.
  8. U

Bulbapedia Expanding articles based on personal experience

Back in the late 1990s, I was an active member of a few Pokemon fan sites that have since gone belly up or shrunk. (like Poke Abode and UPN) I was skimming through Bulbapedia and noticed that the articles about them are tiny stubs. Would it be possible for me to update those articles about what...
  9. U

Which type of battles are you the best at?

Single, Double, Triple or Rotation? This is mostly wifi-oriented, because in-game trainers are usually underleveled or, at the very least, you can look ahead at their teams and plan from there. I'm better at Double and Rotation Battles.
  10. U

I stopped for 10 years...

... and now I'm back playing Pokemon! (and posting on Pokemon forums) Back when I was a 12 or 13-year-old junior high student, I played Silver, Crystal and Yellow, then went on hiatus. Then I graduated high school, college and started grad school. That's when I found out about Black and White...
Back
Top Bottom