Search results for query: *

1. KaylaBaraonda

Your controversial opinions

Caucasus and Central Asia too
  2. KaylaBaraonda

What is the last thing you learned that is Pokémon related?

They also have a clown and a magician
  3. KaylaBaraonda

Would "Pokémon" really exist?

Maybe on another planet there are creatures that look like and will be named after Pokémon - similiar to how many animals are named after and associated with Japanese mythological creatures in the Japanese language. Or maybe if Game Freak has its own planet they could populate it with...
  4. KaylaBaraonda

Pokémon and the Mandela Effect

I thought that it was a "noncanon"\"its own continuity" thing. Such as them being different "cross-canon counterparts" of each other - much like how the anime usually has everyone being their game age at the same time, or even Pokémon Masters Ex. But then I realize, Maybe LGPE is set the year...
  5. KaylaBaraonda

Potter (Grimsley's girlfriend)

https://www.deviantart.com/agosiciliano/art/Potter-931575150 This is Potter, the girlfriend of Elite Four Grimsley. She is one years younger than Grimsley. This means she's 6 in RBYRSE, 9 in GSCDPPt, 22 in BW1, 24 in BW2XY, 26 in SM, 28 in SS, 30 in SV. She is a mech pilot. She is originally...
  6. KaylaBaraonda

Which Pokémon episode featured a Pokémon of the same number?

For example, the 345th episode featuring Pokémon n°345.
  7. KaylaBaraonda

Dawn without new Pokemon

I think she will catch a new Hisuian Pokémon as well as having Quilava evolve in Hisuian Typhlosion.
  8. KaylaBaraonda

Post Your Franken-Mon Here!

Here have some, I wanted to try doing an Aroush.
  9. KaylaBaraonda

My Pokémon world map

There is a lot of wilderness but there's also a lot of ocean.
  10. KaylaBaraonda

My Pokémon world map

New version of the map.
  11. KaylaBaraonda

My Pokémon world map

This is my world map of how the Pokémon world should be. In my mind the Pokémon world is actually very small, hence the same religion (Arceusism), the same traditional culture (mix of east and west with some unique sci-fantasy\steampunk elements, close to the cultures of the Mushroom Kingdom and...
  12. KaylaBaraonda

Ash's future after Journeys

They might end the anime with gen 8 and keep the Netflix live action instead.
  13. KaylaBaraonda

The timeline in « Pokemon Journeys »?

Like Aroush Halapsian still being drawn like she’s 11 even though she’s in her twenties.
  14. KaylaBaraonda

The timeline in « Pokemon Journeys »?

Maybe it’s not real world aging but more like Pokémon evolution.
  15. KaylaBaraonda

Make a Regional Variant Challenge !

saMgelo region, basically the Pokémon version of the Caucasus area. Mgeluli Poochyena and Mightyena, somewhat based on ochopintre from Georgian mythology, and the signature Pokémon of Fiffi and Nelly Versalatte. Red and white colors, rock/fairy type.
  16. KaylaBaraonda

Look at this

Unless it's with Misty or a new girl
  17. KaylaBaraonda

Who's your favourite Rainbow Rocket leader?

Sakartcupo, of course. Wait what, he doesn’t count?
  18. KaylaBaraonda

Is Nelly Virsaladze (Saki Nationals) based on Latias?

Yes she is Georgian and her outfit does have similiarities to the Georgian Chokha and it is in the Georgian flag colors but her dress is not actually a Chokha it is more of an unique outfit as anime characters often have unique outfits to recognize cosplayers better, so her outfit is just, a...
  19. KaylaBaraonda

Human Charater Ethnicity

Then maybe Regigigas, Groudon, and Kyogre change landmasses around a lot.
  20. KaylaBaraonda

Human Charater Ethnicity

Maybe the regions are on different planets. Like, the first four regions are on one planet, Unova on another planet, Kalos yet another planet, Alola yet another planet, and Galar yet another planet.
Back
Top Bottom