Search results for query: *

1. M

Mr Metagross' (mostly) Original Compositions

Hey, hey you. Remember waaaaayy back in, probably March or February, when the Menagerie started and I was uploaded badly recorded and badly played bass covers of various things? Most of you won't. It's safe to say that I got sick of it. Standards are getting higher, and with the prospect of...
  2. M

Learn to Fly (Online Game)

I AM NOT ADVERTISING. If this is not THE most addictive and self-gratiftying game in the world that is NOT mindlessly frustrating, I don't know what is. Play Learn to Fly 2, a free online game on Kongregate Plus, it has great music when you're flying.
  3. M

Mr Metagross' Sausage Rolls! (NEW CHANNEL - NEW VIDEOS)

It's finally here! I'm probably the only one that's excited for this, though. After several weeks of working my arse off, I've finally finished everything. So, without further ado: Mr Metagross' SAUSAGE ROLLS! Welcome to the Sausage Rolls thread! This is basically a music thread like any other...
  4. M

Want: Modest Litwick /w HP Fighting

Okay, so this is a pretty detailed ask so I can offer a few legends for this little Sp.ATK hoe. Uhm, since I'm typing this from an iPad, I can't edit the title. It would be preferrably UNTOUCHED. -Untouched lvl.1 Dialga (not hacked) -A heap of untouched Spiritombs -Japanese Zoroark...
  5. M

Untouched Impish Skarmory /w Whirlwind+Brave Bird

...That'll require breeding from anything of the Starly evolution line. I've been at this for months but I can't get the right nature. I can offer... -Untouched Lvl.1 Dialga (from the HGSS Arceus event) -Untouched Lvl.75 Kyurem -Touched Lvl.100 Roserade -A lot of untouched Lvl.1 Spiritombs...
  6. M

Mr Metagross' Guide to Competitive Battling

I only did brief research to find out if this is forumly legal or not, but if it is against the rules, please someone close it! Only if it's in breach of the rules. ------ So, I spotted this over on the ONMUK forums and decided to port it over here. I'm not ripping anything. Anyway...
  7. M

Want: Mild Gastly/Haunter/Gengar with Icy Wind (preferably Lvl1)

Title says it all, besides the fact I have Black and with the removal of the Move Tutor, Icy Wind Gengar is out of reach. Besides that I lost SoulSilver. I'm willing to trade NEARLY anything...name your demands. I am 1764 2656 7207.
  8. M

EV Hotspots for BW

I couldn't find this anywhere so I decided to add it since none of us know what EVs these strange Pokemon give! Please, if you know a hotspot that is NOT listed here, feel free to say so and I'll add it. HP ROUTE 8 - Stunfisk (100% encounter rate) 2 EVs - Surfing LIBERTY ISLAND - Victini (Only...
  9. M

Go Eat Your Wand, Potter.

Well, I tried this a while ago but I decided to start fresh. It's basically an idea I got while reading a comic strip online, that I thought had a charming "Harry Potter" air about it, and even though I don't really like the JK Rowling works, I thought "hell, I'm doing that" and came up with...
  10. M

The Unova Affair - Sequel?

Well, I decided to transform this from a worthless help thread (that's the reason that all the replies below don't make sense anymore) and into a sequel idea thread! Now, at the end of BW, Ghetsis escapes from prison, or prosecution, or whatever, so I decided to make him the centre of the...
  11. M

MATURE: Unova Arc Pt1: The Unova Affair (Ch.26: Old Habits Die Hard)

Okay, this is my first fic, yadda yadda yadda but AS OF APRIL 12 2011, THIS FIC HAS BEEN RATED MATURE, because of Chapters 16 and 21, which are pretty gory and really gory respectively...okay, my editing is over. After trying to write a manga with my friend (and failing), I thought this forum...
Back
Top Bottom