Search results for query: *

1. E

and Gen IV Tradebacks and Intragen Transfers! **New**AR IV/EV Checking!

Re: and Gen IV Tradebacks and Intragen Transfers! Hey there. Would it be ok if you could help me evolve 6 pokemon?
  2. E

Want: Carnivine

Cool. Do you want anything in return?
  3. E

Giveaway!!-Piplups,Dratini,Treeko and More!!!

Could I get: Piplup Dratini Turtwig and Charmander?
  4. E

First stage wants

Alright, I'll start breeding now.
  5. E

Want: Carnivine

Any Carnivine will do. In return I could give any breedable pokemon, with some exeptions. Fc in sig.
  6. E

Mostly Gen V Wants

I could go and catch you a Darumaka if you want. I don't need anything in return.
  7. E

First stage wants

Hey there, I could breed you Meowth, Misdreavus, Skarmory, Bagon and Torkoal if you want. In return, could I get a Dw Taillow and Dw Natu? Fc in my sig.
  8. E

Iv Breeding Leftovers

I can trade anytime after 3:30pm EST, if you can.
  9. E

Iv Breeding Leftovers

Could I get: Male Jolly Sand Veil : 31 / 31 / 26, 28 / 25, 27 / 22, 24 / 31 ? Fc: 0562-0653-8601
  10. E

Want: Cresselia

Sure thing. I can trade today, almost all day. I'll meet you in the wifi room.
  11. E

Yep, it's totally legit. If you count the all-capital letter name from Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, it does have a nickname. I can trade the Mantine to you along with the Cresselia, if you want. And it does not have to be EV trained.
  12. E

Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (CLOSED!)

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) I'm ready to trade, so if you see me online just send me a VM. Happy Holidays!
  13. E

The Cresselia is untouched, but it has a Quirky nature. I'd like you to train my Mantine, and don't let it learn any new moves. Is that ok?
  14. E

Hey there, I could give you my Cresselia. In return, could I get you to raise one of my pokemon to lv.100?
  15. E

Wanted: Aron

Ok, just let me breed it and I'll VM you when I'm done. I can trade almost all day.
  16. E

Sorry, I already got an Aron. I could still give you a Squirtle if you'd like, though.
  17. E

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (9 Slots Left!) Hey, just to let you know I have a different fc now. It's 0562-0653-8601. xD
  18. E

Any Aron will do. In return I can give any starter of any region. Or, if that doesn't appeal to you, ask me and I'll see what I can do. Fc in sig.
  19. E

wanted: male Snorunt/Glalie with Water Pulse, offering DW Eevee

Hi there. I could give you one if you'd like. My Fc in the sig.
  20. E

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D I'd like number one, please! xD FC: 4341 1975 2585
Back
Top Bottom