Search results for query: *

1. R

GEN VI: Looking for shiny Palkia

I have a shiny level 1 Giratina from the Arceus event in HGSS to trade for it.
  2. R

GEN VI: Litwick needed in ORAS

I'm in need of a fire type and the only one that's not a starter that I'd like to use is Chandelure. Does anyone have a Litwick that is any level under level 20? I've only made it to Mauville City, so I don't really have anything. I'd send one over from X but I can't because I don't have...
  3. R

Shiny Dialga

Its at level 100. I'm looking for either shiny Palkia or shiny Giratina.. Or Charizardite Y in return.
  4. R

GEN VI: Vivillon

I'm trying to collect all of the Vivillon patterns. I need: Archipelago Icy snow Jungle Marine Monsoon Ocean River Sandstorm Savanna Tundra Where I live, I have the Modern pattern. I also have an extra Elegant and Continental.
  5. R

GEN VI: Shiny Lapras

I'm looking for a shiny Lapras. Gender, stats, etc doesn't matter as long as its not nicknamed.. I can offer a level 10 Mew in return. Its from gen 3 European event. EDIT: no longer needed. I was just traded one.
  6. R

Jirachi and Meloetta

I have two Gamestop Jirachi at level 5 and two level 50 Meloetta from an event last year. I'm looking for Y exclusive mega stones or shinies. EDIT: Only one Meloetta remains.
  7. R

GEN VI: Help evolving Porygon

I need to evolve my Porygon. There's one of two ways I'll do this. 1) You trade me something you'd want back so that when my Porygon evolves, I get it back and you get your Pokemon back.. or 2) I'll trade my Porygon holding upgrade for a Porygon2 or another Porygon holding upgrade so there's...
  8. R

Feebas, Magby, Elekid

I have six each of Elekid and Feebas and eight Magby. One of the Feebas is holding a Prism Scale. All of the Feebas know Dragon Pulse. In return, I'm asking for mostly common Pokemon that aren't available in X or Y. Possibly a Tynamo? Or a Dusk, Shiny or Dawn Stone. Best offer gets the Feebas...
  9. R

GEN VI: Help evolving Feebas

So far, I've been able to get every Pokemon that evolves by trading using the GTS by putting it up (with item) and asking for the evolution. After a whole day, I've had no luck with Feebas. So if anyone can trade me a Milotic for my Feebas holding a Prism Scale, trade a Feebas for a Feebas with...
  10. R

Shiny Poliwag with Pokerus

I have a shiny Poliwag infected with Pokerus that I'll trade to the first fitting offer. FC: 3454-1523-2870
  11. R

GEN VI: Ditto

I just got a 3DS and Pokemon X yesterday for Christmas. I want a Ditto but you can't get one until later in the game and there's no way to transfer from gen V yet.. I don't really have anything of interest yet since I only have one badge though. 3DS friend code: 3454-1523-2870
  12. R

Looking for Oshawott

I just got Black 2 the other day and I'm still pretty early on in the game. There are literally no water types I've found that I want on my team. If anyone has an Oshawott and is willing to trade, that would be great. I honestly don't have much at the time since I'm only up to Castelia City though.
  13. R

Snivy and Tepig

I need a Snivy and Tepig for my Pokedex. I had a slow moment where I bred my male Samurott with my female Zorua to get Oshawott eggs so I could put Oshawott up on the GTS. but I wasn't thinking at the time, so now I have two freshly hatched Zoruas, one male and one female. I can trade one of...
  14. R

Zorua

I was wondering if anyone had a Zorua. It doesn't matter if its an egg or anything. Preferably at least under level 20 if its hatched. I tried to trade one I hatched from my White version because I'm playing Black now and someone stole it for a Pidove when I put a Pidove up for Zorua on White...
  15. R

Wanted: a few common Pokemon (most from gen I)

Hi, I'm looking for the following Pokemon. Most are from Gen. I with the exception of a few. Thank you :) Diglett Tauros Bonsly Mime Jr.
  16. R

need a few Pokemon

I need: Weedle Nosepass Pidgey Gastly Bellsprout Porygon Scyther Elekid Koffing I have all legendaries (except Sinnoh, should get those later), starters, all Unova Pokemon, and a shiny Swellow to offer in return.
  17. R

Very good Pokemon artwork

I am not sure if this is in the right place. If its not, I apologize. I have been following a guy on YouTube that does speed drawings and tutorials. He draws anime, mostly Pokemon. His channel is called shinyspartan. He draws the shiny versions of Pokemon most of the time, but he also has done...
  18. R

Wanted Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh starters, Pichu or Pikachu

I'm looking for: Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle Chikorita Cyndaquil Totodile Treecko Torchic Mudkip Turtwig Chimchar Piplup Pichu or Pikachu I can offer Unova starters, any gen. 1,2,3,and 5 legendary, or shiny Swellow EDIT: I just need Pichu or Pikachu
  19. R

Sinnoh/Johto.. Unova/Hoenn??

I apologize if this has been started before! During Gen. III Ash and Brock traveled through Hoenn with May and Max. Then they traveled Kanto (Ash and Brock for the second time). In the games R/S/E you travel Hoenn. Then they remade Gen. I and thats in Kanto. So the Anime and games go from...
  20. R

Offering Zekrom and Thundurus for Reshiram and Tornadus

I need Reshiram and Tornadus and I have clones of my Zekrom and Thundurus to offer. Let me know if you are interested.
Back
Top Bottom