Search results for query: *

• Users: skillz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Good enough eh?

Hello, I guess this is my first ever giveaway, and I will be giving away 15 copies of my Tepig that I just bred. Oh by the way I'm too lazy to learn how to RNG haha, so if you want flawless Pokes get outta here right now lmao. Tepig Level: 1 UT | Nature: Adamant | Ability: Blaze | Gender...
  2. S

Looking for someone to help me out! (Secret ID)

Eh don't know if this goes here but I'll ask anyway. Just looking for someone to help me out and would give up a bit of their time to find out my Secret ID for my two respective games Platinum and Black. Well if your nice enough to be interested just give me a VM/PM so we can discuss further.
  3. S

Exp Share

Need one more exp share, and i need it quickly lol.
  4. S

Evolutionary Stones

Yeah, just looking for some Evolutionary Stones. Evolutionary Stones: Fire Stone Water Stone Thunder Stone Leaf Stone Shiny Stone Dusk Stone Dawn Stone What I can Offer? Black Exclusives Every single starter Pokemon Egg Move Bulbasaur Rare Candies More stuff ask me and I'll see if i have it...
  5. S

Squirtle & Chikorita

Willing to give any other starters from any generation.
  6. S

Power Weight

Just looking for the Power Weight, let me know what you want for it?
  7. S

EV training items

Just looking for all the EV training items. (Only need Power Weight and Lens) Offering Egg Move Bulbasaurs with the moves Giga Drain/Nature Power/Leaf Storm/Petal Dance or anything else you might want. :)
  8. S

Egg Move Bulbasaurs :)

Offering Egg Move Bulbasaurs with the moves Giga Drain/Leaf Storm/Petal Dance/Nature Power. I'll trade each Bulbasaur for one each of the EV training items. Also willing to listen to offers.
  9. S

Wanted: A Seedot or Lotad

Yeah just looking for one of these guys.
  10. S

GEN V: Wanted: Flawless Ditto

Hey just looking for a flawless ditto with 31 IV's in everything. :)
  11. S

Wanted: Any pokemon with flame body/magma body

Just looking for a fire pokemon with flame body or magmar body so i can hatch eggs quicker :D
  12. S

Wanted: A Japanese Ditto

Yeah just looking for a japanese ditto don't have much to offer but i got some zorua eggs
  13. S

Wanted: any ditto will do

looking for a ditto i don't have alot to offer sorry but i got a tepig or snivy if anyones interested :D
Back
Top Bottom