Search results for query: *

1. H

Favorite English Opening Song

We Will Be Heroes. Battle Dimension had some of my fave eps.
  2. H

Were the Sinnoh Gym leaders the strongest Gym leaders in the anime?

Candice is so strong, especially her Abomasnow. Volkner has strategies to counter your Ground-type Pokemon. Fantina just keeps inflicting status problems!
  3. H

Review S13 EP34: Memories are Made of Bliss!

Dawn and Brock, we will miss you as you go to the next chapter of your journeys. Bring on Iris and Cilan!
  4. H

What Famous People Have You Met?

I had once sat near Russell Crowe in a seafood restaurant.
  5. H

Friday the 13th Experiences

I saw an alien that tried to touch me in unusual parts. He was scary and very devious. I even ended up getting bashed by my brother.
  6. H

What are you, according to the Chinese zodiac?

I'm Year of the Monkey. A Water Monkey to be specific.
  7. H

What's your astrological sign?

My birthday is October 1st so I'm a Libra. I am often very diplomatic.
  8. H

Who do you share a birthday with?

My birthday is October 1st. I share my birthday with Julie Andrews! Sure all of you may know something about her. I also share my birthday with Cariba Heine (aka Rikki in H20: Just Add Water, it's an Australian TV series about 3 girls who are mermaids.)
  9. H

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username. Hikari10 is named after well.... It's a long story. Hikari is Dawn's Japanese name. 10 is the numeral for my birthday month October. And that's how this name came about!
  10. H

I'm a No.1 Pokefan!

Hi I'm Hikari10 and I joined the Bulbagarden Forums in March 2011. I love Pokemon and I'm planning to get both Black and White for my birthday. I've already got a lot of friends but if you want to send a friend request to me. I'd be glad to share my stuff with you.
  11. H

Your Final Team

Hikari10's Pokemon Black Team Character Name: Rosie Gender: Female Pokemon: Gothitelle, Unfezant, Zebstrika, Scrafty, Samurott, Excadrill Hikari10's Pokemon White Team Character Name: Ben Gender: Male Pokemon: Eelektross, Reuniclus, Lilligant, Krookodile, Emboar, Swanna
  12. H

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

I'm claiming this Pokemon: Skuntank - Hikari10 - March 18, 2011. I chose it 'cos some of my faves were taken.
  13. H

Your favorite poison pokemon

Toxicroak is BAD against any Psychic-type. Drapion and Skuntank cannot be hit by Psychic attacks. My fave Poison Pokemon, Skuntank!
  14. H

Favorite and Least Favorite Gym Leaders?

Well, Black & White has introduced a girly Electric Gym Leader named Elesa. My fave Gym Leader has to be Misty. Least favourite - Clair.
  15. H

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

For the Gen I-IV Pokemon it looks like this: Grass: Roserade Fire: Infernape Water: Golduck Electric: Pikachu Normal: Ambipom Flying: Staraptor Psychic: Gardevoir Dark: Honchkrow Bug: Yanmega Fighting: Lucario Ghost: Drifblim Ice: Froslass Ground: Hippowdon Dragon: Dragonite...
  16. H

Cries vs. Names

Gardevoir has a pretty weird but cute cry. It's a very nice Psychic-type.
  17. H

The Official Claim-an-Ability Thread

I'm claiming this ability. Trace - Hikari10 - March 18, 2011 My Gardevoir has this ability, so I'm claiming it.
  18. H

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

This is who I'm claiming: Cheryl - Hikari10 - March 18 2011
  19. H

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Re: Who is your favorite Pokemon? (now with gen. 5 Pokemon!) My fave Pokemon: Golduck Ambipom Cyndaquil Oshawott Pikachu Plusle & Minun Gothitelle Miltank Teddiursa Drifblim Buneary Skuntank Purugly Minccino Elgyem Pansage, Panpour and Pansear
  20. H

Gender confusions

Sometimes, female Azurill may become male Marill. Weird....
Back
Top Bottom