Search results for query: *

• Users: Hikari10
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

I'm a No.1 Pokefan!

Hi I'm Hikari10 and I joined the Bulbagarden Forums in March 2011. I love Pokemon and I'm planning to get both Black and White for my birthday. I've already got a lot of friends but if you want to send a friend request to me. I'd be glad to share my stuff with you.
  2. H

Birthday Pokemon Gen I-V

This is an updated birthday Pokemon finder - now including Generation V Pokemon! 649 Pokemon, which one matches your birthday? This is how to do it: Multiply the month of birth times the date, then put together the last two digits of your birth year. My birthday is October 1st, 1992. 10 x 1 =...
  3. H

Pokemon Master: BW

This series features the main characters from Pokemon Black & White in this fanfiction series that takes place 10 years after Ash Ketchum is crowned Pokemon Master. A Trainer from Unova named Blair is planning to follow in Ash's footsteps. Blair is from Nuvema Town and he wakes up the morning he...
  4. H

What were your predictions for the BW leads English names?

These are the English names for the players and rivals The boy PC: Hilbert (Jp: Touya) The girl PC: Hilda (Jp:Touko) The boy rival: Cheren (Jp: Cheren) The girl rival: Bianca (Jp: Belle)
  5. H

If you were designing Gen V what would you have named the main characters and rivals

The English names for the Pokemon Black & White player characters and rivals have been released, here they are: The Player Characters Hilbert Hilda The Rivals Cheren Bianca So, what do you think the characters should have been named? Have your say!
  6. H

Who's your fave main character

Who do you think is your favorite character from the anime? Vote on my first ever Bulbagarden forums poll! After you cast your vote, give me the reason on who you voted for and why. This poll allows you to do multiple choices, just in case you love multiple characters.
  7. H

What will you name your player in DPPt, HGSS, BW

What will you name your main character in the following games: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White Tell us the names you would use if you play as a male character and what names would you use if you played as a female? Please include your game when you reply and...
  8. H

Do the main characters in the games look like you

I just want to ask you: Is any of the main protagonists/rivals look like you or your friends? Look at the pictures of these characters and report: Kanto: Red, Blue, Leaf Johto: Ethan, Kris, Lyra, Silver Hoenn: Brendan, May, Wally Sinnoh: Lucas, Dawn, Barry Unova: Hilbert (Touya), Hilda...
Back
Top Bottom