Search results for query: *

1. E

Wanted Starters and Legendaries

ok, I'm in :) EDIT: tahnks a lot for the trade :)
  2. E

good, let me know your fc (mine is on my signature) and I'll meet you in the wifi room in a minute :)
  3. E

nope, I'm not picky with genders or anything....so just give me the one you pick first <X3
  4. E

sorry, didn't noticed bout your post count ^^* well, I am able to trade now if you want :)
  5. E

that would be great....will get it ready now :) send me a pm whenever you get able to trade and will try to pop up :3
  6. E

I can breed you both Squirtle and Trecko....would you happen to have Stunky and Spoink? :3
  7. E

Wanted - Events and Other Legendaries (Please Read First Post Fully Before Offering)

Re: Wanted - Events and Other Legendaries great :) give me a call whenever you see me in the forum and we will trade :3 (can't give you any rare candy though....don't have any <x3)
  8. E

WANTED: Some Gen III & Gen IV pokes.. [CLOSED]

Re: WANTED: Some Gen III & Gen IV pokes.. well, I don't know much bout natures.....whatever you think can be good, I don't mind :3
  9. E

B/W seeking stones

I have a Thunder Stone to spare :3 Have Spoink or Stunky by any chance? :3
  10. E

Re: WANTED: Some Gen III & Gen IV pokes.. good enough :3 and don't woprry bout the magmatizer I will get one myself (I know how actually <X3) So well, then how bout: Slakoth Makuhita Nosepass for: Kecleon Castform Porygon Z
  11. E

Re: WANTED: Some Gen III & Gen IV pokes.. Finally ou made your wanting list <X3 Well, I could easilly help you with all of those except Castform, Spoink and Stunky :3 I would gladly give you all for free, after all you helped me getting most of the ones needed :3 (although if you have a...
  12. E

Wanted - Events and Other Legendaries (Please Read First Post Fully Before Offering)

Re: Wanted - Events and Other Legendaries well, I used it a bit to win the Elite four in my SS.....but only gained 2 levels so it can't be sayed its trained much <X3 And nope, didn't unlocked the Zoroark event at all :3
  13. E

Re: Wanted - Events and Other Legendaries interested in trading Thundurus (I gues you have it since its not on your list <X3) for Suicune from that crown beast event that happened not long ago? :3
  14. E

LF: Ice Type Pokemon & Items

thanks for the trade and hope there wasn't any problems at all:.
  15. E

great! :) Its in my sign <X3 Black FC: 3224 4711 1017 whats yours? in your sign only shows the Pearl one <:3
  16. E

well, dunno much bout good natures and egg moves to tell ya the truth ^^* but well, the Snover have Bold nature,Snorunt Quiet and Swinub Hasty :B But how bout if I add a ice rock, a razor claw and a leftover in the deal to compensate that? :3
  17. E

hiya, willing to trade your Reshiram for Snover, Snorut and Swinub? :3
  18. E

wanted: magmarizer,magmortor and leafstone/shiftry

Re: unown and pachirisu I can get you the both Unown and Pachirisu :3 do you have Spoink and Castform? :3
  19. E

Re: Filling the Dex deal :3 Give me a call when you can trade, I ahve the Phione allready....breeded a while ago for trades....no one adopted the poor thing <:B
  20. E

Re: Filling the Dex I can get you Phione :3 have a Spoink, Spinda or Trapinch? :3
Back
Top Bottom