Search results for query: *

• Users: Maize
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Wanted: Female Sap Sipper Azurill/Marill/Azumarill

SSIA. Where are they? I know they exist. I have fought them on random matchup from japan. Please offer. Check my thread, you might find something i am offering that you would like. If not, ask, i might have what you are looking for.
  2. M

Maize's Wanted Thread! (please L@@K)

Most Wanted: * Sap Sipper Female Marill/azurill/azumarill * Heatran (ok with just tradebacks) * Power Bracer * King's Rock * Power Lense * Kelpsy Berries * Hondew Berries (>'-')> <('-'<) Lately, I happen to have quite a few of... ...for trade! I can most excellently hook you up with one...
  3. M

LackeyCCG

LackeyCCG has a good pokemon tcg plugin. I would love to play with *you*. if you need i will show you the ropes and help you with whatever you need. im very patient! its very fun and i find it easier than actually playing in rl (once you get the hand of it. :drool:
  4. M

Hi

Hi! i've been frequenting the #bulbagarden irc room recently. perhaps some of you reading this may recognize me from there... Maybe you are one of the people ive battled (i have white version) or traded with... hey i made a thread! hi. :) :zzz: anyways... cyas around most likely the irc chat...
Back
Top Bottom