Search results for query: *

• Users: Klaas
  • Order by date
  1. K

Larvitar/Electabuzz/Porygon

Done. Let me know when its a good time to trade.
  2. K

What about Tornadus or a Japanese Ditto?
  3. K

Nature nor level matters. I'm halfway through Heartgold but would like these pokémon earlier on rather than waiting later. I don't have much to offer on Gen IV but on Gen V I can trade any starter, Zorua or possibly a Tornadus or Thunderus (For all 3 listed in title). Would need to chain...
  4. K

Wanted: Male Skitty or Delcatty

I'm in need of a Male Skitty or Delcatty. Level, nature or stats doesn't matter. I'll also take a female if you have a Skitty or Delcatty you're willing to trade but not a male. In return, I can offer any starter from any game (including a water spout squirtle), a Zorua or any Black exclusive.
  5. K

Various,Rare,Shiny,Legends,Gen 4-5 (UPDATED)

Re: Various,Rare,Shiny,Legends,Gen 4-5 Ready as well. Tornados for Mew, Arceus, Darkrai, Shiny Metagross and Celebi.
  6. K

Various, (PLEASE CLOSE MOVED TO OFFERING THREAD)

Re: Various, Big offerings (6 for one) Update: Are you going to post your White FC?
  7. K

Want: [trade complete, please lock :3]

Re: Want: any legit Ditto for a Hoenn Legendary Unless I'm mistaken, or he edited his post, he's trading Gen V to Gen V and Gen IV to Gen IV. Anyway, I'll trade a Ditto for Latias. I don't have access to a Gen IV game til Friday and weekend however, but I'll trade you the Ditto at anytime.
  8. K

Various, (PLEASE CLOSE MOVED TO OFFERING THREAD)

Re: Various, Big offerings for (6 of mine for ONE of yours) I'll trade a Tornadus for a Darkrai, Mew(Any one of them), Shiny Metagross and any one of the Arceus'. Assuming you have been able to trade those to your Gen V game by that time, otherwise I don't have access to Gen IV til weekend.
  9. K

Wanted: Various Gen 5

I would like the Celebi but Gothita is hardly worth the trade, unless if you have a cloned copy to spare?
  10. K

Wanted: Chimchar and Piplup

I apologize but this is no longer needed. Was a few days old but didnt think of updating.
  11. K

wanted: A few pokemon

I have an Eevee available for you now, if you still need one.
  12. K

Wanted: Murkrow and Eevee

Not sure if you still needed that Eevee or not, but I have one available to trade to you. No luck on that Murkrow, however.
  13. K

Wanted: Rare Eggs.

I think I can hook you up with something pretty cool, with an egg move even. I might need a little time but might be able to get it in a few hours or later tonight. You don't want to know whats inside it, right?
  14. K

Offering: shiny slowbro for a LV.30+ pignite

I'm confused. If you do not want anyone to contact you or respond at all, how would we initiate a trade? Your FC is posted in your signature, but you would need the responding parties' FC as well. Do you plan on browsing GTS for these? If GTS is used, whats to stop someone else from...
  15. K

Wanted: Isshu Starters, Pansear, Sawk, Archen, Reshiram and more

I'll trade you a Tornadus for one of the Deoxys.
  16. K

Wanted: Pokerus

Re: Pokerus I'm currently in a lengthy trade, but when I'm done I can trade you one. Edit: Ready to trade, will be on all night so let me know.
  17. K

Wanted: Thundurus

Re: Wanted: Thundurus; Generation 1, 2, 3, and 4 starters Same, meet you in wifi room in a few minutes.
  18. K

Re: Wanted: Thundurus; Generation 1, 2, 3, and 4 starters All twelve, make sure you have at least 10 "throwaways" in that case. Will be a lot of trading! Edit: Actually I forgot some of these are still in progress. If you give me a little time, I'll have them ready (Chimchar and Piplup).
  19. K

Re: Wanted: Thundurus; Generation 1, 2, 3, and 4 starters I'll trade you one of each of those starters for either Raikou, Suicine or Celebi.
  20. K

Wanted: Male Zorua and Others

Egg is fine, doesn't matter. I'll hatch it later.
Back
Top Bottom