• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LDEJRuff

Scarlet/Violet DLC

There's lack of any mention of Machop or its evolutions in this thread. Good thing I started a petition for Game Freak to make that happen in The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero.
  2. LDEJRuff

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

I think the timeline page for the unaired "Team Rocket vs.Team Plasma" two-parter should be updated, given due to the episodes' scripts being leaked and translated.
  3. LDEJRuff

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Hopefully, the Azure Flute can play a proper part in this game.
  4. LDEJRuff

Pokémon Gen V remake logos (JP and EN)

I was a bit disappointed when I saw in yesterday's Pokémon Presents, that the DP remakes will be called Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl and not Pokémon Dusk Diamond or Pokémon Dawn Pearl like I had hoped. So, for Pokémon Day today, I will be submitting logos for the remakes...
  5. LDEJRuff

Bulbanews What happened to the developing stories section?

I can't delete this thread, and the topic is out of draft form, so can someone close this thread, please? Thanks.
  6. LDEJRuff

Bulbanews What happened to the developing stories section?

I've been checking the home page to check if my latest draft on the Global Link closure/Munna distribution would be in the developing stories. However, the developing stories section is not on the home page. Would it please be put back on the home page? Thanks.
  7. LDEJRuff

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

You have the icon for Scorbunny while directing to Raboot's page on Scorbunny’s page. Since I can't edit on Bulbapedia due to the release of SwSh, please fix the icon. Thanks.
  8. LDEJRuff

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm having problems editing articles with the mobile version of Bulbapedia. Whenever I hit submit, it gives me this error: Can someone fix this, please?
  9. LDEJRuff

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I think the omission of the Elite Four in the games is a rumor.
  10. LDEJRuff

SwSh Petition for TCPi to make Pierce the leader of Galar's villainous organization in Sword and Shield

Well, unfortunately, Team Yell has been revealed, and their leader won't be Pierce. So, I updated, leaving a note, for the petition to permanently be deleted.
  11. LDEJRuff

Pokémon Masters to be released this summer: 65 characters at launch, more to be added later

I tried to start a talk page on this Bulbanews article, but an error prevented me from doing so. So, I'll have to post about the pointout here. I noticed a typo while looking at the image of Acerola and Palossand. Palossand's name is misspelled as "Passoland".
  12. LDEJRuff

SwSh Petition for TCPi to make Pierce the leader of Galar's villainous organization in Sword and Shield

Well, if the anime were to bring Pierce back, they'd give him a new storyline as to why he hadn't been seen since "A Venipede Stampede", like how Giovanni dismissed him from Team Rocket for failing to protect the Meteonite, or how he was revealed to be a double agent.
  13. LDEJRuff

On March 11, 2011, the devastating Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami prevented TV Tokyo from airing the planned "Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma!!" two-parter of the Pokémon: The Series—Black & White anime from its March 17 and March 24 spots. TV Tokyo had since promised that they would air the episodes...
  14. LDEJRuff

Two new Pokémon presentations announced: Sword, Shield information to be revealed in Pokémon ...

I found a typo error in the article. I tried to create a talk page for the article, but it wouldn't let me. Anyway, I think the underlined "is" should be replaced with "in".
  15. LDEJRuff

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I would also like to see HMs make a return, and for the Galar-region Pokémon League to be accessible through Waterfall, like in Gens II-VI.
  16. LDEJRuff

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

My yes moment was when I caught my first Charizard, Donny, at a church in my home city. I succeeded after throwing a Pinap Berry and an Ultra Ball. It was during the ongoing Detective Pikachu event.
  17. LDEJRuff

I'd want to see pre-evolutions for Druddigon.
  18. LDEJRuff

On the subject of villainous organizations, I wish to see that the leader would be a vengeful Porygon, and the team would be known as Team Polygon. It could be in response to the banning of "Denno Senshi Porygon" in 1997. On the subject of regional variants, I still want to see some for Machoke...
  19. LDEJRuff

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I may not watch today. My father needed me and Mom to help him to bed last night, and I didn’t get enough sleep.
  20. LDEJRuff

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

If Pierce from the anime ever makes a return, he should be the leader of the new generation's villainous organization. Pierce's very last appearance to date was in "A Venipede Stampede".
Back
Top Bottom