Search results for query: *

1. E

GEN VI: Looking for Eggs for a Mystery Egg Run

I can trade you one. I've done an egg run, it was hilarious (I ended up with 4 water pokémon) My fc is in my signature, I'll be available between 5pm-2am EST for the next few days. Message me if you're online. (If anyone else in this post is also in need of eggs for an egg run, pm me)
  2. E

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Just missed the Dratini, aww. May I have the Scraggy and a Phantump? My fc is 0963 2117 2477 and my ign is Fern
  3. E

WANTED: Foreign Charmander

Will you accept a clone of one of mine? I have a male that's french, level 1. I would happily trade it to you for any fodder holding a dusk or water stone.
  4. E

LF: Shiny Modest Vanillite w/Autotomize + HP Fighting/Grass

I could RNG it for you, I'll have to train a steelix up to get that egg move and it'll probably take me until mid this week to find that IV-set (in short- it'll take me a few days). What are some things you have to trade in exchange?
  5. E

game \ gamestation \ gamestop Keldeo

I just replied to your pm. I'll probably still be awake when you reply back. I get pm's on my phone too (didn't have it earlier, I was at work). Hopefully we can meet at one of the times I had in the pm :) / edit, well he got one from somewhere else so I think this is closed. =/
  6. E

I would love the Mew (or a copy of it) and would prefer it to be on Generation V, but I can trade it on either one. What time zone are you in? I'm in Eastern Standard Time, and when I'm posting this it's 12:10am here.
  7. E

I plan to swing by a Gamestop between tomorrow and Wednesday to pick one up for myself (and I have multiple game-cards) so I'd be happy to put one on a new game for you in exchange for your Oak's Letter Shaymin or 10th Anniversary Mew. What levels are they? I probably won't be able to trade...
  8. E

UT Pineco Wanted

Mind if its bred?
  9. E

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

My Mienshao I call Raspberry is definitely my favorite. I can't decide to replace her or not in one of the new teams I'm working on :/ (I don't want to betray her or something...)
  10. E

Why does Vine Whip have so low PP?

I think the game is either telling you "get a decent grass move asap" or "get your ass to the center cause when you run out of this you're going to die"
  11. E

Your Opinion On "Cheaters"

This exactly. With that in mind, I do [personally] RNG my teams now. It's so much simpler than spending hundreds of hours breeding for the same monsters, it feels like cheating and I fully understand why some people view it as such. I'm careful to mention that it's been rng'ed when arranging...
  12. E

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Not being able to trade Pokemon in your party that knows ANY HM when you're using the cgear to trade with someone nearby. I understand why it's the case, so you don't get stranded somewhere (although how hilarious would that be) but when I'm in a Pokemon Center or outside the daycare (my normal...
  13. E

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I was breeding Iron Tail onto a Snivy I was working on, and after a few failed attempts I stupidly took a break, didn't take the parents out of the day care. I went back to rng'ing a few hours later and FINALLLLY hit my target frame, getting the right IVs and Nature, only problem was it didn't...
  14. E

Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil it.

Re: Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil i I don't really have an opinion on whether or not other people should buy it in Japanese or play it early. Like someone above me, I don't think "is right" is the best way to word it. If you have the money (or...
  15. E

Anville Town Day Care - Pokemon Breeding

^ Yeah we should, lol It's perfect, and a Girafarig and Ralts will be wonderful :) I'll work on it later today, and let you know my progress by tonight!
  16. E

Anville Town Day Care - Pokemon Breeding

I've heard here and there that you can, and I would you you can, but I haven't tried yet. I just asked on Pokecheck, and two of their mods said I can, and explained it to me. I'll try to do it with my boyfriend (he can RNG too) Thurs/Friday, I'll let you know if it works.
  17. E

Does Gender Matter?

I honestly couldn't tell you the gender of 99.999 percent of the Pokémon in my games, and I don't really care. The exceptions being my Espeon and Umbreon from Colosseum-- because I spent a lot of time trying to reset for female ones, so I could get an Eevee in Hoenn (before FR/LG came out)...
  18. E

Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras)

You may, can you trade now? :) kavemank; No problem ^^ Good luck masuada'ing!
  19. E

Almost completed National Dex

I can trade you the following: All for your Korean Heatran? Unless you'll go with any of the other offers, which is totally cool too.
  20. E

DWF Dratini that need a good home

Do you still have one left? :D Edit: Thank you :)
Back
Top Bottom