Search results for query: *

• Users: gia_man
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. gia_man

/GEN V: WIN2011 Celebi

A bit late for this kind of offer but I guess better let than never Well I'm offering a WIN2011 Naive UT Celebi with it original moves and it is cloned just to let you know. I would like a legendary in return or best offer I get. I'll be available until I return to school on Jan 3.
  2. gia_man

All choice items and a life orb

I suck at the battle subway right now and I have some smogon moveslet pokemon that need these items. If you have these plz reply and I'll see what I can give you
  3. gia_man

WANTED Solosis

Plain and simple. I have only black so i can't get and the GTS trades are outrageous. Tell me if you want to trade
  4. gia_man

Gts cloning manipulation thread

I found a way to clone pokémon in any game through the GTS. i wanted to post my tutorial but i haven't finished editing Shadow Raikou asked me how to do it a while back so I'm making it now. What you will need: At least 1 DS system 2 Pokémon games from the same GEN A compatible wireless...
  5. gia_man

WANTED: Assistant with WIFI and a V GEN game

I have found a cloning glitch that involves the GTS and have found that it works in all GEN IV games. Now I would like to know if it works and the V GEN. If you to apply,post here. Your payment will be the pokemon i cloned
  6. gia_man

& GEN V: Shiny Timid Cloned Tentacruel

I recently found a cloning glitch ( Here's the link:) and a made a clone of my legit tentacruel. If you want them vm me or post on this thread. Sorry not UT but i have reset the all of the ev's to 0. This is now a giveaway so if you want one, just reply o this thread
  7. gia_man

No majorly hacked pokemon 6-6 single battle

All pokemon, just not majorly hacked pokemon, allowed even ubers. Use my SS FC.
  8. gia_man

Timid Surfing and Jolly Flying Pikachu

I'm looking for a jolly flying or timid surfing pikachu for a thunder fang and roar rhydon, wish pichu, and present pichu. If there something you want that isn't on my list please tell me
  9. gia_man

1 one 1, no hacked pokemon, poke battle

I'm short on time but i would like'to have a 1 on 1 battle with no hacked guys, especially wondertombs, wondersables, and with 3 guys and it would be a lvl100 battle. please contact me as soon as possible
  10. gia_man

OFFERING WIN2011 Suicune

As it says in the name, I'm offering a legit/real WIN2011 Suicune. If you would like to trade please reply SoulSilver Friend Code:2064 6487 1858
  11. gia_man

herro.

hi. i know this is the wrong place to say this but im offering a WIN2011 Suicune for a WIN2011 Celebi. If you want to trade please reply. ps Is on teh internets wif mah dsi :B
Back
Top Bottom