Search results for query: *

1. S

ack

i put myself on invisiblle and i forgot how
  2. S

i need to kill.... beat someone.

i dont care what you use, but dont tell me what your using. hacks are ok no rules at all BRING IT ONN BMGF!!!!!
  3. S

DW lickitung

Lickitung with ability cloud nine for other dream world pokes:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
  4. S

Me again

if you are in the artisans gallery and somebody else asked for something and you see it, is it ok to usse it if credit is given to the artisan
  5. S

WOW, i have a lot of questions

ok, so i need to know where to go to find someone who can make me a banner/ sprites.
  6. S

how do you

how do you edit your thread title?
  7. S

Giveaway for long time users

If anyone here was signed up before 9/9/09 askme for any pokemon, i will attempt to grant your wish:spin:
  8. S

Another Random Question

How do people become mods?
  9. S

?

I was talking to someone about a trade and his name randomly had the strikethrough effect, what does that mean?
  10. S

Shop Promo

awnser this correctly and get a starter egg what is my first non-legend shiny(not counting gyarados?
  11. S

hacks and eggs now hiring

Hello everybody, this is my first shop, so don't yell at me if i make a mistake. employees: snakebitten 13 Rules: Form for ordering pokemon: i will ask for something of eequal or less breeding difficulty as what you want. such as for a shiny gligar, i want a shiny sandshrew. Approved by...
  12. S

battle o doom

i want to battle someone no rules except no arceus double battle
  13. S

Foreign ditto

please i need one whoever gives me one first gets any breedable shiny
  14. S

Hello

hello everyone, i just now found this spot and thought id say hello hello:-D also i need to know where to post a thread to ask for help just a little note, i do accept hacks:)
  15. S

Shiny charmander or sandshrew!!

i will give anything for one of them
  16. S

ev trainer

i need my bastiodons attac and sp. attack evd just ask for your payment ill see what i can do( still need)
  17. S

need eeveelutions

I? am in need of glaceon and leafeon(i have HG so i cant get them:banghead:) just ask for something ill see what i can do
  18. S

Eggs

i'm offering eggs: here's what i have 4togepi eggs 2sneasel eggs 1snorlax egg 1 munchlax egg P.S. if you want any other eggs, vm me i'll see what i can do all i want in return are starters(preferably sinnoh) or rare candies
  19. S

Need a true Shaymin

i want a TRU Shaymin just tell me what you want
Back
Top Bottom