Search results for query: *

1. The Fiery Eleven Trading Shop! (Some parts of the shop under construction)

Credit to Blue Dragon for the banner! Welcome to... The Fiery Eleven Trading Shop! This shop is owned by Axel Evans Sharp. ---Inside The Shop--- 1. Rules and Information 2. Hiatus Times 3. My Friend Codes 4. My Offered Pokémon 5. My Offered Items 6. My Services 7. My Legendary...
  2. The Year of The Dragon Giveaway!

Hello! I'm doing a little giveaway! I'm going to RNG 9 Shiny Dragon-type Pokemon (or Pokemon that will evolve into Dragon-types)...and I'm going to give all of them away! You won't know what you can get. And to get these Shiny Dragons...you can pick any number around 1 to 23 (you can choose 1 or...
  3. The Battling Eleven Pokémon Tournament

Credit to Blue Dragon for the banner! This is... The Battling Eleven Pokémon Tournament! Hello, and welcome to The Battling Eleven Pokémon Tournament! To participate in this tournament...you will need: -Any of these games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver -A working Wi-Fi...
  4. Offering some stuff!

Hello! I'm offering some stuff here! I have a Charmander that I don't need, a Treecko or three, maybe a Beldum too. For the Charmander, Treecko and Beldum, any Pokemon can be given to me. Thanks!
  5. The Super Darkness Trading Shop (CLOSED UNTIL JANUARY 2012)

Credit to Blue Dragon for the banner! Welcome to... The Super Darkness Trading Shop! This shop is owned by Super やみのディアルガ. Friend Codes Pokémon HeartGold Version Friend Code: 3052 2904 8141 In-game Name: Jason All of my other Pokémon come from here (Generation IV). Pokémon Black Version...
  6. or GEN V: WANT: A Shiny Magnemite, Magneton or Magnezone!

Hello! I'm looking for a Shiny Magnemite, Magneton or Magnezone. It could be in GEN IV or GEN V. It would be good if it is UT, I'd say. In return, I can offer a Shiny Gyarados from the Lake of Rage. I'll have to transfer the Gyarados and it's not UT. It's legitimate. If you need anything...
  7. WANT: A Shiny Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss or Shiny Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior!

Hello! I am looking for a Shiny Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior or Shiny Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss. I can offer most legendary Pokemon that are from Johto (example: Ho-Oh, Lugia) or Kanto (example: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres). I am also offering a shiny Gyarados from the Lake of Rage (Johto). If you...
  8. Offering Some Shiny Pokemon!

Hello. I would like to offer some shiny Pokemon. They're all legitimate. I am offering: 2 Shiny Gyarados from the Lake of Rage 1 Shiny Munchlax from an egg 1 Shiny Houndour from Route 214 In return, I would like these shiny Pokemon: Shiny Rhyhorn or Rhydon Shiny Togepi Shiny Elekid...
  9. WANTED: Some Legendary Pokemon and Other Pokemon!

Hello. I'm looking for these legendary Pokemon: -Regice -Regirock -Registeel And these Pokemon too: -Chimchar -Gible For the legendary Pokemon, I could offer these Pokemon: Mewtwo, Giratina, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-Oh and Lugia. For the Chimchar and...
  10. A Question About Shops!

Hello. I have a question about the shops in The Artisan's Gallery. I have made a post in the Shop Sign-Up Thread. After posting, could I just instantly make the shop's thread, unlike the shops in the Bulbagarden Trade Center (a moderator must approve the shop request first)?
  11. Wanted: Cacnea!

Hello. I am looking for a Cacnea. I can give any starter Pokemon in return. I could also give a Skitty/Lunatone. My Friend Code is in the signature. Thank you!
  12. WANTED: A Corphish!

Hello. I am looking for a Corphish. It could be at any level that is lower than Lv.30. In return, I could give a Feebas, any starter Pokemon and maybe a Lunatone (it will make it fair. A Hoenn Pokemon for a Hoenn Pokemon.). If you need any other Pokemon in return, just tell me and I'll think...
  13. WANTED: Zorua

Hello. I am looking for a Zorua. Any nature, gender, move...it's okay. I can offer ANY region's starters, excluding Unova (I don't have Snivy and Tepig yet). I can also offer ANY Pokemon from fossils (excluding Archen). But if you need anything else, just tell me what you want and I'll think...
  14. Does anyone need Pokerus?

hello. A few weeks/days ago, I put a Shedinja for offer in exchange for a Spiritomb in the GTS. And I am so surprised. It has the Pokemon Virus or Pokerus! Now, since it is good for training Pokemon (it gives EVs), I would like to share the Pokerus. Does anyone need it? To infect the other...
  15. Your favorite 6 Pokemon?

If I use legendary Pokemon... -Rayquaza -Arceus -Mewtwo -Celebi -Dialga -Palkia But for normal Pokemon (no legends)... -Feraligatr -Sceptile -Milotic -Charizard -Dragonite -Togekiss What about you?
  16. A 6 versus 6 OU Single Battle!

Hello. I am asking for someone who will participate in a 6v6 OU Single Battle with me. Your Pokemon's levels are not going to be raised to Level 100 or lowered to Level 50. The battle is a Free Level and Single Battle kind of battle. I will use these Pokemon to battle: -Feraligatr (Nicknamed...
  17. WANTED: A Few Eeveelutions!

Hello. I would like these Eeveelutions: -Umbreon -Espeon -Glaceon I can offer ANY region starter (excluding Unova, I'm currently focusing on HeartGold)! I'll make the eggs of the starters and hatch them for you. Any other Pokemon requests are fine (except legendary Pokemon!). Just post the other...
  18. WANTED: Kabuto and Lileep

Hello. I would like a Kabuto and Lileep. You actually may just give me the fossil of the Pokemon. If you are willing to trade the fossils for both Kabuto and Lileep, just tell me what item you want in return. But if you have both Pokemon, why don't you just trade me both for 2 Pokemon (Tell me...
  19. WANTED: The Grass-type Starter of Johto!

Hello. I would like a female CHIKORITA, the Johto Grass-type starter. I would be willing to trade a Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh starter. I can give you the Grass-type starter of Hoenn (Treecko), Sinnoh (Turtwig) and Kanto (Bulbasaur). For the Fire-types, I have all of them! Charmander (Kanto)...
Back
Top Bottom