Search results for query: *

• Users: OT Silver
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Wanted: Soul Silver Pokedex Fillers

I'm looking for Mankey, Growlithe, Spinarak, Gligar, Mantine, Phanpy, Sableye, Baltoy, Charmander, Squirtle, and Torchic. I'd prefer not to give away any of my legendaries since I'm saving them to move to 5th gen, but I can catch Pokemon available in Soul Silver as well as breed starters -...
  2. O

My splices

I'm new to this, but as I mentioned in my first thread back in the Grotto, I do photoshop work. So after stumbling into this section of the forum, I decided to give splicing a try. Here's my first attempt. I probably should have stuck with one generation and use sprites from it, but I...
  3. O

WANT - Event Celebi and Dogs

Howdy, I'm looking for one of the three shiny legendary dogs that were distributed earlier this year. Honestly, I don't have a preference regarding how the pokemon were obtained, as long as they are able to unlock Zoroark and don't cause some sort of psychedelic save file explosion. :goof: I...
  4. O

New here

Hola, new original trainer, with a not so original name, here. For a little info about myself, I'm not a huge hardcore Pokemon fan, or at least not yet. I've only watched a few episodes from the original season, as well as a couple of the movies. I remember being about 11 or 12 and getting...
Back
Top Bottom