• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Trey
  • Order by date
  1. T

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities Still looking for a 3-5 perfect IV Honedge? I have one with HP, Attack, Sp. Attack, and Sp. Defense, as well as an adamant nature that I'd be willing to trade for a Swift Swim Poliwag :)
  2. T

Vixana's Edge of Reason [Gen VI]

Re: 5 IV Charmanders Hey! You ready to trade now? I VM'd you :)
  3. T

Re: 5 IV Charmanders My FC is 4055-3165-0428 :) I will add you when I get back from class in a little over an hour and then we can trade :)
  4. T

Re: 5 IV Charmanders I was just making sure you were interested in the power items :) The attack and special attack power items should be no problem. I'm interested in the Male, Solar Power, down attack and the Female, Solar Power, down attack.. how does that sound?
  5. T

Re: 5 IV Charmanders Which BP items are you most interested in? I can give you any of the power items, or probably purchase another item if you're more interested in something else. I'm interested in both a Male and a Female :-)
  6. T

Modern Vivillon Pattern

Okay that sounds good. I'll VM you so we can set up a time that we're both available to do the trade :)
  7. T

Modern Vivillon Pattern

I don't think the modern pattern is very sought after, but I'm trying to get all the other patterns and perhaps there are some of you out there that still need the modern pattern and are willing to swap a scatterbug for a scatterbug. If so, just let me know and we can set up a trade :-) I'm...
  8. T

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Friend Code: 4055-3165-0428 3DS Name: TQ Game Version: Y :-)
  9. T

Need help transferring starters

I have each region's starters in my pokemon White and am looking for someone who is willing to help me transfer them over to my White 2. I have plenty of extra starters that I could let someone have as a thank you present ;) VM me if you're interested :D
  10. T

Dream World/Hidden Grotto/Dream Radar Pokemon

I can trade you a female DW Togepi for a female DW Lapras :)
  11. T

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se Anytime tomorrow is fine for me! I'm available almost every night as well, if tomorrow doesn't work for you. And the FC you should register is my White 2 one :) Would you mind adding the Kangaskhan along with...
  12. T

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se I'm interested in both the Geodude and Bidoof, that is, as long as you don't mind :D
  13. T

Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! I am interested in the following 6 pokes and can give you 3 blue shards and 3 yellow shards in return. I think I have some gems too if you're more interested in those :) Togepi: Naive/Likes to run/40/Female/Super Luck Bronzor: Jolly/Somewhat...
  14. T

WANT:Flare Boost Drifloon

I have some spare female Flare Boost Drifloon's lying around on my White cartridge.. but instead of receiving one of your pokes in return, do you think you could do me a favor instead? I have a ditto on my White that I need help trading over to my White 2 cart.. if you want to help me out I'd be...
  15. T

Dream World Female Vulpix

I can trade later tonight, anytime between something like 8 PM and 1 AM eastern time. Whatever time works for you I could probably just get on and do the trades quick.
  16. T

Dream World Female Vulpix

I can give you a female DW Vulpix, problem is I have them on my Pokemon White.. and I really need Pokerus on my White 2! Do you think we could do 2 separate trades, one where I give you the DW Vulpix and another one where you give me a pokemon that has Pokerus?
  17. T

Need help getting Ditto from White to White 2

Edit: A very kind gentleman helped me out with this ;)
  18. T

Shiny Tynamo Auction

Are you interested in a Shiny EV'd Metagross or Shiny Audino?
  19. T

Shiny Tynamo Auction

I have a Shiny UT Golbat or Shiny UT Camerupt to offer for it! :)
  20. T

Have what I want :)

Re: Wanted: Spinda/Cacnea/Cacturne/Croagunk/Toxicroak I'll just take the Jolly one since it's already ready xD Let me know when you can trade? Whenever should work for me =) And do you want anything particular in return? Eevee, Zorua, a starter you've been looking for?
Back
Top Bottom