Search results for query: *

• Users: Typhoon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Weekend Blowout

I am planning on restarting my platinum version after a mass exodus, so I really dont mind deleting pokemon, but i have so many eggmoved ones i thought that would be a waste. Heres the deal: Here are the pokemon up for grabs: Platinum FC: 2279-8702-2265 Not taking any more reservations Times...
  2. T

offering DW female eevee, other DW pkmn or egg moved pkmn

So I've been trying to figure out the IV's for a few shinies that I've found in platinum (I moved them to black) and black, so I can find my SID. I've tried 3 or 4 IV calculators without any luck and i would really like help with this. So I'm will to offer 2 pkmn for the IV's or 4 (or 2 with...
  3. T

foreign language venipede

im looking for a foreign language venipede i can trade u a zorua, snivy, oshawott, or heracross egg moved with pursuit and venoshock, or i can try to fill out a request just let me kno thanks
  4. T

B/W glitch?

Earlier today I went to catch Virizion, I used will-o-wisp to burn it Virizion took no damage from the burn Later in the day (after turning it off after capturing said pokemon and saving I took on team plasma in relic castle, after a few floors When I tried to use an attack it went to a...
  5. T

B/W glitch?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'll see if I can get any answers here Earlier today I went to catch Virizion, I used will-o-wisp to burn it Virizion took no damage from the burn Later in the day (after turning it off after capturing said pokemon and saving I took on...
Back
Top Bottom