Search results for query: *

• Users: Mareepy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mareepy

Do people actually want continuity in the Anime?

This kind of thing is so prominent these days, when games actually did something new, gamer responds with it being not what they liked; when games does the exact same thing, they responds with there is no innovation. What do they even want? And same applies on this topic, too. When the show...
  2. Mareepy

Review XY092: The Crisis in Kalos! The Battle of the Giant Sundial!!

Episode page here Olympia revealing Froakie's past. Olympia predicting Frogadier's evolution. And THAT pin point Future Sight on Team Rocket. THAT Future Sight, timing, location everything is just mind blowing, they used the attack in the Gym and the attack blows up Team Rocket at the Sundial...
  3. Mareepy

Review XY089: The Eievui Who is Shy of Strangers!? Capture at the Flower Garden!!

Episode page here Missed the first half of the episode, was eating dinner. :p Anyways, I started at the part where Serena is watching Eevee dancing in the night. I gotta say I love that scene. Serena's talk to Eevee is very well done, the emotion is very well handled and I love Eevee's...
  4. Mareepy

Review XY081: Satoshi Leaps Through Time! Rotom's Wish!!

Episode page here This episode is a great showcase of (almost) all forms of Rotom. I am glad they used the type advantage strategy on this one though. Showing only those with advantage over Krookodile. (Rotom-Heat and Fan sorry) And with me looking at Life is Strange video recently, all I can...
  5. Mareepy

News Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Specials available on PokemonCoJp in Youtube

Official Channel here All specials are on the official channel right now, anyone who missed them can now watch at the channel. Still can't believe Bulbanews talked about the Pokken Trailers and not the Specials available on the site. -_-
  6. Mareepy

The best performance round (excluding XY)

First I would like to say this is not a thread for complaining if you doesn't like performance rounds. After watching Serena's performance, I think this performance was good, but nowhere near the best from previous series. So my question is: Which do you think is the best performance round...
  7. Mareepy

Review XY078: Pikachu Becomes a Star!? Its Movie Debut!!

Can a day get better after a perfect Pokemon episode? Add another perfect one I will say. And do this special fulfill that criteria? YES! The motivation behind making the movie is perfect! The old man.. such a sad story, but I am not sad, as he didn't went depress, and instead this dream to...
  8. Mareepy

Review XY077: The Pokémon Sky Relay Challenge! Fly, Onbat!!

Episode page here I missed the first few minute, started watching when Ash was talking to the old man with Noctowl outdoors. That eyebrow of him.. totally Noctowl lol. I freaking love Noibat! OMG I love him, he is doing so good in this episode, it got me in tears. <3 him. Hawlucha on the Hot...
  9. Mareepy

Review XY075: Three-Match Rival Battle! Towards the Future!!

Episode page here Wow Shota is soooo cute! And competent too. But he gotta step up a lot to even have a chance vs Ash. And this judgement is not based on his 3v3 performance in this episode. Its his battle style, he recognizes attack patterns then use tactics to win the battle, like shown in...
  10. Mareepy

Who asked Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Personality Quiz?

Well, I saw a few arguments about this series' personality quiz. While a lot of people praises the story of this series, some others argued that it has a plothole, that being who did the personality quiz? In Blue/Red Rescue Team, it was clear Gardevoir asked you the quiz. Then who did it in...
  11. Mareepy

Review XY073: Battle at the Fashion Show! Tatsubay VS Shushupu!!

Episode page here So even Shota don't know Dragon can't affect Fairy Types. I guess it makes sense as he is from Hoenn, like Ash is from Kanto. Which Fairy Type just ain't a thing. (until ORAS apparently) Its sounds a little bit of nitpicking but I would say that battle between Satoshi and...
  12. Mareepy

Review XY072: The Scary House's Hospitality!

Episode page here I missed the first 10 minute, and I failed to hear a lot of the conversation due to horrible internet. So I think I got to rewatch this one eventually. It was a Bonnie episode, I am totally ready for an emotional episode, so the existence of a story behind the haunted mansion...
  13. Mareepy

Review XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Episode page here Clemont figured out the Psybeam and Shadow Ball came from Team Rocket. FINALLY someone brought a brain. Including that Clembot investigation, he is a CSI material. And Clemont came up with the distraction plan to let Ash and Goodra proceed, truly the MVP of this episode. Lets...
  14. Mareepy

Review XY067: Miare Gym Battle! Satoshi VS Citron!!

Episode page here This sooo hyped up battle DO live up to its name.. although I will prefer it to be a two-parter... but oh well. Pikachu is basically using Earthquake with Iron Tail... double damage of to a Digging Pokemon.. bad for you Bunnelby. That Thunder Wave crippling actually...
  15. Mareepy

Review XY066: The Miare City Investigation! Citroid VS Black Citroid!!

Episode Page Here I think we basically already watched the whole episode in the previews.... That Team Rocket abduction is not even necessary..... So Belmondo has a grudge against Clemont it seems. Frome the limited knowledge of Japanese I think its because Clemont is far superior than him in...
  16. Mareepy

Character Development of Female Lead in the Anime in General

I decided to move this topic here. But the 'Writers' or 'Producers' simply don't have an Idea on how to write on a character that have such a goal. Iris who wants to become a Dragon Master and Misty who want to become a Master of Water type did suffer the same fate. Underdeveloped, thats how I...
  17. Mareepy

Did you find some Pokemon not learning/learning some move illogical?

As the title above, please don't post something like "A Pokemon must learn some move just because it should", post only when it is logical for a Pokemon should learn that move or not. Example: Mow Rotom is a Lawn Mover, and it learns Leaf Storm which have nothing to do with grass, is should...
  18. Mareepy

If it ever happens, will you like Ash to travel with his main rival in future gen?

As the title, if he do, it maybe boring to watch the same gym battle twice since Ash is traveling with his rival, but that will surely make some good chemical reaction like share of experiences and useful combination. And so, one can lose before another challenge the gym, and after watching the...
  19. Mareepy

Will Volkner appear in Best Wishes?

When I am re-watching the DP episodes, when i watched the Jasmine episode, I started to think is it possible that a gym leader from DP appear in BW, then my mind came across the quote of Shauntal: "Do you know Thunderbolt?" was his first greeting to me. It wasn't until after we battled that I...
  20. Mareepy

Zorua in 13th Movie

Thought Ash never fulfill his promise, he did promise to visit Zorua in Unova Region at the end of the movie, anyone think he will appear in the Best Wishes episodes?
Back
Top Bottom