Search results for query: *

1. H

COMPLETE: Uncountable: An Advanceshipping One-Shot

Nobody ever seems to write shipping one shots anymore these days, so I figured I might as well write one myself. It's a bit short, I know, but it was a spur of the moment idea, and I feel like there's only so long I could keep this particular story going before it got stale. Hope you enjoy...
  2. H

Trouble In Terrorist Town

Does anyone else play this? It's included as a game mode in Garry's Mod. I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one on this site that plays it.
  3. H

TEEN: Time Warp

You can't change the past... Or can you? ~~~ After the failure of Team Rocket, Giovanni scrapes together what is left of the budget of the once glorious criminal group. He decides that, in order to fix the present, they first must fix the past. But how will he be able to do it while trying...
  4. H

TEEN: Adaptation (Advanceshipping Focus)

Adaptation The news doesn’t surprise me anymore. Honestly. All you see everywhere is new disasters, every day, everywhere. It’s almost overwhelming to see the tests that humanity faces every day. But somehow, we get through it all. We overcome it. The obstacles put in our way are just...
  5. H

Shinedown

Shinedown is quite possibly the best band out there today. Here's where you can discuss that greatness that they possess. Personally, I'm looking forward to their new album "Amaryllis" or however you spell that.
  6. H

TEEN: Always an Option

Always an Option Chapter 1: Shimmering Seas The tides hit me ferociously, knocking me back with every strike they threw at me. It wasn’t painful, though. I was used to it. Seaweed brushed against my blue feet, tickling them as I swam. My green eyes pierced through the water, staring...
  7. H

TEEN: Jericho

Just a little fic idea I had that I had originally planned to just be a one shot. I figured I might as well add onto that and make it a full blown story. It may be an AS fic, but believe me, that does not take center stage here. Jericho Chapter One: Test Tube No sunlight creaked through any...
  8. H

Warriors: Treachery

An old fanfic from another forum that I decided to post and continue here. I'll post the first chapter right now. (I HIGHLY reccomend reading the books before reading ANY Warriors fanfic. Anyway Prolouge.) Prolouge The leaves crunched beneath Crookedwind's feet. The trees, covered in snow...
  9. H

The Charismatic Enigma Is Here

Yes, after about a year of lurking the Advanceshipping topic, I decided to join. XD Well, I call myself many nicknames, usually the Charismatc Enigma or the Shaman of Sexy. So hi I guess?
Back
Top Bottom