Search results for query: *

1. I

Wanted: Kyurem and Zekrom

I need a Kyurem and Zekrom for my White version. I can offer pokerus. I also can offer a Japanese shiny Hydreigon at level 100.
  2. I

Some Legends

I need Latias, Deoxys, Mesprit, and Cresselia. I can offer a Gamestop Event Celebi or a Shaymin. Also I can offer any breedable pokemon from any Gen so I can help with many pokedex fillers. Please help and thank you =)
  3. I

Latias

I can offer any breedable Pokemon from any of the generations
  4. I

Energy Ball TM

I really need 1 or 2 Energy Ball TMs. I can offer any breedable Gen I through IV Pokemon. I could also trade you a Zoura in Gen V. PM me if you have one and want to trade.
  5. I

Shiny Pokemon

I don't have a shiny beside the lake of rage gyrados and I really want one. My top want is a shiny charmander but any other pokemon would be cool to. I can offer any breeadble Gen I throught IV Pokemon. I can also offer the Battle Revolution Events Pokemon
  6. I

and Gen V: Phiones

I have a bunch of Phiones and wanna trade some away. I'm looking for Legends, Shinies, Egg Moves, Dream World (for Gen V Trades), or anything you might offer. So please offer =) Thanks
  7. I

Wanted Event Ash's Pikachu

One of the only events I missed in Gen IV. I can offer ant breed-able gen I through IV Pokemon. Please let me know what you want and maybe we can make a deal =)
Back
Top Bottom