1. H

Squirtle and Charmander Eggs!

I'll head into the room.
  2. H

Available now if your ready to trade FC in the sig
  3. H

I have a bellsprout but I only need the squirtle Have most other pokemon, can breed you pretty much whatever pokemon you want for it.
  4. H

Chimchars. Chimchars everywhere!

I could use a chimchar,any sex/nature. I have most pokemon from black and white that I could breed you, a bunch of extra munchlax, and dinosaur pokemon, zorua, a few extra eevee, ect. if there is something specific you are looking for ask and I can hatch one for you. I'll be available at...
  5. H

Fifty Billion (Not literally) Starters AND BAGON

Re: Fifty Billion (Not literally) Starters Anything you are looking for for these starters, I might have extra non legends sitting around you want. Otherwise I'll just give you what I have a lot of. I'm available now.
  6. H

Fifty Billion (Not literally) Starters AND BAGON

Re: Fifty Billion (Not literally) Starters If they are still available can I have a Turtwig, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Treecko? I have a lot of extra pokemon right now since I dumped my Pearl and what was left on HeartGold on to my Black game. I'll be home to trade 8 hours...
  7. H

Perfect IV(all 6's)Bulbasaurs!

I would like one, I will give you a dieno or snivy for it.
  8. H

Offering: Oshawott, Charmander, Tepig, and Zorua

I want a charmander, I can trade you freshly hatched vullaby, gothita, or cottonee. The turtle fossil freshly hatched. Munchlax, dieno or just about anything from black that I can breed. Zorua, eevee also. All would be lvl 1 freshly hatched untrained
  9. H

I need a pokémon over level 60

giving it one last shot
  10. H

seeking participants on my end It's not locating you on my end.
  11. H

heading into room Name is Hanz
  12. H

Sounds good but it says your code is wrong 2363 7735 1633 - wrong
  13. H

I can give you a slowbro lvl 68. He's an extra I have in a box, I need a rufflet or anything from white forest. If neither is available on your end I'll take whatever you have sitting around. Black FC: 2236-6686-6301
  14. H

Offering: Eevee, Tynamo, Gastly, and Deino babies

Made the gothita children and am ready when you are.
  15. H

Sounds good, egg or just hatched?
  16. H

New here

Welcome
  17. H

I can give you gothorita or make an egg of weedle, for an eevee or an egg of anything from black mostly minus legendaries, houndour, or plusle. Black FC: 2236-6686-6301
  18. H

Handing Out All 3 Starters/Zorua/Pansage/Mienfoo

Hi I have a Gothorita and a Vullaby I can trade you tonight. I need a Tepig and Oshawott. I am on CST in Missouri, USA (GMT -6) Black Code: 2236-6686-6301 Available after 6PM CST - 10PM CST
  19. H

Good Places to Train Pokemon in Unova

I like to train against the creatures in the giant chasm. Audino or not you get some good xp.
Back
Top Bottom